Windows 10: Log on AND log Off sounds..

Discus and support Log on AND log Off sounds.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarthikPusapati, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Log on AND log Off sounds..

I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??

:)

KarthikPusapati, Apr 5, 2022
  2. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Apr 5, 2022
  3. KiloLima Win User
    ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Log on AND log Off sounds..

My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Log on AND log Off sounds..

1. Log on AND log Off sounds.. - Similar Threads - Log log Off

2. No sound after logging on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound after logging on: Hi,My newly installed Win11 including all recent updates running on a Gigabyte B760M AORUS Elite AX board stops emitting sound from the speakers connected to the jacks of the on-board Realtek hardware. Startup sound works, and after logon, sound functionality is given for...
  3. No sound after logging on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after logging on: Hi,My newly installed Win11 including all recent updates running on a Gigabyte B760M AORUS Elite AX board stops emitting sound from the speakers connected to the jacks of the on-board Realtek hardware. Startup sound works, and after logon, sound functionality is given for...
  4. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  5. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds: Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?...
  6. Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log-On/Off & Shutdown Sounds: Hi,I want to apply the log-on, log-off & shutdown sounds to my windows 11 laptop made by HP. I tried a couple of methods, but even after that, the sounds don't play when required. Is there anything you could do?...
  7. Logged off right after I log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logged off right after I log in: When I sign in and as I hit enter the the screen shows it it logging in and then instantly goes to logging off. Does anyone know how to correct this? submitted by /u/Omanjarrez [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing: I using windows 10 pro I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry What to do? Any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shutdownlog-onlog-off-is-not-hearing/228d2cab-0c3f-4cc7-a1ef-04fb92053f83
  9. How do you bring back Windows Log in/Log off sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you bring back Windows Log in/Log off sounds: Hi everyone! So I am looking for a way to bring back my Log in/Log off sounds for my Windows 10 PC. I have loved this feature since I started using XP and want them back in 10. Anyone found a way to do this? Thanks, @ 23501
  10. New user logged off at log-on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New user logged off at log-on: I have upgraded my Vaio laptop to Win 10 Home, and with my single admin user have created a new non-admin local user (not with a Microsoft account). When logging in with this local user the log-on screen immediately says "Signing out" and that's it. Nothing. I've been...