Windows 10: Log on Each Time Booting

Discus and support Log on Each Time Booting in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just purchased a new 17" HP with Windows 10... Each time I shut down and later want turn on the computer, I have to log on. How can I eliminate... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BugEyedTurkey, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Log on Each Time Booting

I just purchased a new 17" HP with Windows 10...

Each time I shut down and later want turn on the computer, I have to log on.

How can I eliminate this requirement?

:)

BugEyedTurkey, Apr 6, 2019

2. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 6, 2019
  3. JonathanC Win User
    Having issues with boot time on my gaming pc

I looked around online and can't seem to find anything other than the Safe Mode boot logging that is in windows itself.. Any suggestions for boot logging software ?

JonathanC, Apr 6, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Log on Each Time Booting

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Log on Each Time Booting

1. Log on Each Time Booting - Similar Threads - Log Each Booting

2. unlock SSD drive each time after booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock SSD drive each time after booting: SituationRecently my Thinkpad P1 died and could not be repaired. After buying almost the same computer again, I have installed the SSD from y previous P1 onto the new one. After some nerding around, I have found the bitlocker key and successfully unlocked the drive and can...
  3. unlock SSD drive each time after booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock SSD drive each time after booting: SituationRecently my Thinkpad P1 died and could not be repaired. After buying almost the same computer again, I have installed the SSD from y previous P1 onto the new one. After some nerding around, I have found the bitlocker key and successfully unlocked the drive and can...
  4. Error message each time I boot my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message each time I boot my PC: I always get this error message each time I boot my PC, please can anyone assist me on how to get it resolved thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-each-time-i-boot-my-pc/27e1c231-73ae-4966-a483-205410b73751
  5. Error message each time I boot my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message each time I boot my PC: I always get this error message each time I boot my PC, please can anyone assist me on how to get it resolved thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-each-time-i-boot-my-pc/27e1c231-73ae-4966-a483-205410b73751
  6. Error message each time I boot my PC

7. Windows 10 keeps taking longer to log in each time?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 keeps taking longer to log in each time?: I've had this problem for the past few months. It always booted up and logged in at perfect speeds when I just got the laptop new, but after a few weeks it started taking longer to log in each time. It now takes 1 and a half hours to just log in. It's been 1 hour and 24...
  8. Bit Locker key each time I boot up

Bit Locker key each time I boot up: I had my computer with Hp they triggered my Bit Locker and now each time I boot up it asks for the recovery key. I have already put it in twice. My keyboard also won't work on certain sites mainly Microsoft. What can I do?...
  9. Simply Have Windows 10 boot to the list of users each time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Simply Have Windows 10 boot to the list of users each time: I've researched how to have Windows 10 boot to the Users list each boot, but all I found was going into run > regedit and other method. Is there an easier way?...
  10. Restore system back each time it boots?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore system back each time it boots?: What was the tool that makes Windows restore system back to the clean state each time it boots? i would like to have it enabled for schools because studens keep messing up computers and i have to reinstall the computer via network. Many years ago, i were student at school...