Windows 10: Log On Page Blurs Out

Discus and support Log On Page Blurs Out in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When you get to the Windows 10 landing page you usually hit the spacebar key to get the log on password box to pop up. Instead the screen blurs out.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LogInProbMan, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Log On Page Blurs Out

When you get to the Windows 10 landing page you usually hit the spacebar key to get the log on password box to pop up. Instead the screen blurs out. Within 1 minute if you don't click or touch anything it resets back to that Windows 10 landing page.

However, in SafeMode I get that log on Password box and I am able to log in. When I try to open Sign In options on the Control Panel it doesn't bring anything up. Just about every other function on the Control Panel shows me options but not Sign In.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks

The Log On Blues

:)

LogInProbMan, Aug 17, 2019

2. Change photo on log-in page

Hi Audrey's,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• When you say, "generic circle above my log-in name" what exactly are you referring to?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Account.
    • Under Accounts, select the option "Your account".
    • Under Your picture, click on
      Browse
      option and you may select the picture of your choice so that it is display on your account sign-in page.
    If the above steps doesn't work, I want you to send us a screenshot of the issue so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Jackalito Win User
    Jackalito, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Log On Page Blurs Out

MY LUMINA 535 Camera Blurred

Hello Anil,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why after update your Lumia 535 camera photo is blurred and could not find a resolution, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you checked if there is a pending app update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Log On Page Blurs Out

1. Log On Page Blurs Out - Similar Threads - Log Page Blurs

2. Log in page is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in page is broken: Whenever I restart my laptop it shows a broken screen with no logo, then turns completely black with only the cursor showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-page-is-broken/f351f22f-5332-4090-91db-c11b2970a941
  3. Beta Channel is blurred out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beta Channel is blurred out: Hello,this is parag and i want to leave insider program and join beta program as on of the dev build just crashed my windows but Beta Channel is blurred out and when i go to windows update and check for update it starts downloading and installing update from dev channel how...
  4. Beta Channel is blurred out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beta Channel is blurred out: Hello,this is parag and i want to leave insider program and join beta program as on of the dev build just crashed my windows but Beta Channel is blurred out and when i go to windows update and check for update it starts downloading and installing update from dev channel how...
  5. Second monitor blurs and cuts out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor blurs and cuts out: I keep having an issue with my 2nd monitor - when connected to my Dell laptop by HDMI it will randomly blur the entire secondary monitor and it freezes. So far the only 'solution' is unplugging the HDMI from my laptop and plugging it in again, but it does eventually blur,...
  6. Windows 10 update - log in page blurred

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 update - log in page blurred: Hi i have reviewed the community comments and have tried all the methods suggested but am still unable to log into my laptop. I tried the reboot method of waiting for the windows logo and pressing the power button, and followed the steps...i have tried to select 4. To go into...
  7. Your Phone app photos blurred out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app photos blurred out: The Your Phone app connects my phone Pixel4 to my PC but when I first start it up says on Windows that they are not connected, but they are. I can receive notifications and text from my phone, but when I look at the photos they are all blurred out and a right click will not...
  8. Why My Search Page Not Blur? 19041.153

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why My Search Page Not Blur? 19041.153: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/qdqwlptvu4n41.png?width=784&format=png&auto=webp&s=df86801f0b5328155bce01256eabc1a9ca875f9b https://preview.redd.it/ns2t7k70v4n41.png?width=895&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0e1ff7468b752e2791cf2055239f48035ee9ad7 submitted by /u/pc_v2...
  9. Blurred Background Image at Log-in Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurred Background Image at Log-in Screen: I have just updated to November 2019 v-1909' Since the update, I cannot correct a severely blurred Lock Screen image on the Log-in screen. I have tried changing the image, enabled and disabled several times, each with a cold Start. My name and avatar are fine - just the...
  10. IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites: Hope someone can help with this problem in IE 11. When I go to some sites there are a number of blurred images. E.G. This Link All Is Well until I click on the main story - then every image in that story is blurred UNLESS it is a still from a Video. The sidebar images...