Windows 10: Log on super slow after update

Discus and support Log on super slow after update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My HP laptop automatically updated to the latest version of windows 10 this afternoon and now when in trying to log on, it's stuck on the Welcome... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CarissaClimer, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Log on super slow after update

My HP laptop automatically updated to the latest version of windows 10 this afternoon and now when in trying to log on, it's stuck on the Welcome loading screen. It's been trying to log on for a while now. The first attempt was about 45 minutes, and I had to restart it because I had my laptop off the charger, went to do something, and came back to a black screen and no response. I've been sitting for 10 minutes now watching the screen as it tries to log me on, so I'm using my phone to post in the hopes that someone can help me.

:)

CarissaClimer, Aug 8, 2019

2. super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Aug 8, 2019
  3. dnroerig Win User
    Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, Aug 8, 2019
  4. mehedy Win User

Log on super slow after update

super slow

why is my new laptop super slow

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

mehedy, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Log on super slow after update

1. Log on super slow after update - Similar Threads - Log super slow

2. super slow computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    super slow computer: my computer was running fine until it randomly became super slow but then i deleted a "malware" then it ran great agian then it just became slow agian please help i dont know whats causing this...
  3. Downloads super slow

Downloads super slow: I have recently stopped connecting my ethernet cable to my Wi-Fi range extender but I have started plugging my ethernet cable into my Wi-Fi modem directly. It made my ping in game a lot lower. But it never fixed how my computer still download files in KB/s and is still very...
  4. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  5. windows 11 super super slow

windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  6. Super slow computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super slow computer: My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to start up the computer. What could be the problem?...
  7. Super slow computer

Super slow computer: My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to start up the computer. What could be the problem?...
  8. Sound is super slow after sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is super slow after sleep: Running latest Win 10, using a MOTU M2 audio interface. Installed latest drivers for that and my Nvidia 1080 and everything else I could figure out. When my computer wakes from sleep - audio just either doesn't work or it is super-slow motion sounding. I've tried the...
  9. Laptop super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop super slow: Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and usually I don't ask questions online, but this has really been bugging me. I have a new Lenovo laptop and it is sooooo slow, you could fall asleep waiting for something to load. It was bought in late 2018brand new and I don't use it...
  10. indexing is super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    indexing is super slow: File explorer and inserting pictures in any windows program is SUPER SLOW [Moderator note: moved from Office] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/indexing-is-super-slow/f0ab28e8-39c2-4a6b-83e8-588ab55eac72