Windows 10: Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange

Discus and support Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I run Active Directory reports for Audits, I am showing a bunch of users that have not logged on in over 45 days which requires them to be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brandon Peavy, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange

When I run Active Directory reports for Audits, I am showing a bunch of users that have not logged on in over 45 days which requires them to be disabled. When I check these same users against Azure and Exchange reports,they have logged into these services within the 45 days which means that they are still active. How can I get these logins to sync between AD/Azure/Exchange without having to run three different reports and compare them?

:)

Brandon Peavy, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

Brink, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Nov 18, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange

Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

Hi Rob-Nicholson-Malt

My name is Sarah Kong and I am an independent adviser that is here to try and help you with your issue.

On-premise domain accounts and Azure AD accounts are 2 separate accounts that you can login with.

You can join your PC to both Onprem AD and Azure AD.

What makes the difference is which one you login in with.

For my example let's say my work\onprem account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and my Azure AD account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

If i login with the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then i am authenticating to my onprem servers.

If I login with the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then i am authenticating to Azure AD.

So as for your questions when you enable bitlocker which account are you logged in with? onprem or azure AD?

And if onprem i hope you have a GPO on your DCs that says recovery key stored in Active Directory. If that is the case then you don't have to worry about saving it to the cloud and yes IT staff would retrieve the key from the computer object for the user.

If they are logging in with their Azure AD account and enabling bitlocker then same thing IT will get it from the Devices in Azure AD.

SarahKong, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange

1. Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange - Similar Threads - Log times don't

2. Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues: Hi Guys,for your assistance pleaseOur Company is currently running a Windows Server 2008 AD,DNS,FILESERVER, WSUS linked to a Windows Exchanged Server 2013. Domain name is sample.com.ph user account in AD: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address: *** Email...
  3. Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues: Hi Guys,for your assistance pleaseOur Company is currently running a Windows Server 2008 AD,DNS,FILESERVER, WSUS linked to a Windows Exchanged Server 2013. Domain name is sample.com.ph user account in AD: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address: *** Email...
  4. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?: Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a...
  5. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?: Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a...
  6. Azure Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure Active Directory: You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is joined to Active Directory Domain "contoso.com". You want to join this Laptop to Azure Active Directory Domain. What Should...
  7. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  8. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  9. Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates

Windows 10 Mail with Exchange, Active Directory, and Internal Certificates: I have a Server 2012 R2 (functional) domain, with Exchange 2013. I also have an internal Certificate Authority that all of my client computers trust (certificate added to the Trusted Root Publishers store), and each user is also generated a certificate from our CA. For...
  10. Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud: When we talked about new Windows 10 manageability choices back in November, we announced new capabilities that will enable Windows 10 to leverage Azure Active Directory. Since these capabilities are now starting to appear in the Windows 10 preview builds, this is a great time...