Windows 10: Log on want to change Label name.

Discus and support Log on want to change Label name. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sirs I want to change the label log on name, but I got stuck.. cant find it how to change that log on name. the screen shot, I upload some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by irawansetiaji, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Log on want to change Label name.

Dear Sirs

I want to change the label log on name, but I got stuck.. cant find it how to change that log on name.

the screen shot, I upload some screen shot image for your refs, need your help give us more info.

file name screen shot as sequences below.. I put that files at one drive. share folders.

change the users label name1 - 1102020

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag1a9augZj3miTkF4NvtO1mmeOlY?e=doe0wH

thanks/rgds,

irawan

:)

irawansetiaji, Feb 11, 2020

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Changing the Log-on/Display name

Hi Ian,

To change your sign-in screen name on Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Select Your email and accounts.

• Hit the Manage my Microsoft Account link to open the web browser and load your profile.

• In the main page, click the Edit name link.

• Change your name and last name, and click Save.

• Restart your computer.

Note: It is important to know that following these steps, you will also be changing the name on your outlook.com account and other Microsoft services, as well as the account name that is connected with your Microsoft account.

In line with this, you may also create a new account name on Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Type user on the search bar; then, click User Accounts.
    • Click on change your account name option; then, change the name and check if it helps.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Log on want to change Label name.

name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Log on  want to change Label name. :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Log on want to change Label name.

1. Log on want to change Label name. - Similar Threads - Log change Label

2. Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??: Since I updated to Windows 11 computer is trying to get me to change .LOG, .TXT, and .INF files from Notepad to Name, from Company Name, /Program. What is this?? And how do I get it to stop nagging me about this?...
  3. Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wants to change to Name from Company Name??: Since I updated to Windows 11 computer is trying to get me to change .LOG, .TXT, and .INF files from Notepad to Name, from Company Name, /Program. What is this?? And how do I get it to stop nagging me about this?...
  4. I want to change my name but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my name but...: So essentially I want to change my name back, but I kept getting the captcha wrong for hours on end now. I've looked up ways to solve it and followed advice such as not placing space in between, and so on and so forth, I've asked my friends to help as well and even then they...
  5. The file name , directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The file name , directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: I am getting this error while installing a driver for a microcontroller programmer. I have tried many methods like changing drive, renaming the setup or folder but nothing works for me. I tried installing the same driver on another computer having Win10 , there it works fine....
  6. change log in name on new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change log in name on new computer: How do I change the log in name on my new computer? We now have two computers but because I set each one up my name comes up when my husband goes to log in. I want to have his name on the log in page instead of mine. Thank you,...
  7. Changing Windows 10 Log-On name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing Windows 10 Log-On name: I have been trying to change my name for my windows log on for the longest time and everytime I try I come up short. I have tried using control panel to do it and would try on Microsoft if I could navigate it properly. Any other ways, or a location to find where I can change...
  8. How do I change the log in name?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the log in name?: I would like to change the log in name. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-log-in-name/5552d4a8-b5ab-47e0-bb62-dc8974189350
  9. Can I safely change OS volume's label name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I safely change OS volume's label name?: Hi! I'm not sure about if I change OS volume partition label name, there will or won't occur issues with windows system files. But I know the risk when changing OS drive letter(Default C:) can have issue with software apps that was selected directory when installation....
  10. Change Drive Label Name in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Drive Label Name in Windows 10: How to: Change Drive Label Name in Windows 10 How to Rename Drive Label in Windows 10 A drive name or drive label is a unique name of up to 32 (NTFS) or 11 (FAT) characters assigned to a drive, disc, or other media connected to the computer. Every drive and storage...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag1a9augZj3miTkF4NvtO1mmeOlY?e=doe0wH