Windows 10: Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up

Discus and support Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I try to log on to the Microsoft store with my school account, all I see is this grey box that shows up for a moment, then closes. I think... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Elijah John, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up

Every time I try to log on to the Microsoft store with my school account, all I see is this grey box that shows up for a moment, then closes.

I think it's trying to open the login window and failing, but I'm not sure. Please help if you can, thanks!

Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up 7d5ff91c-8d7d-4464-98bd-7ac466e42a64?upload=true.png

:)

Elijah John, Feb 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Flaviotti Win User
    Photo app: show cloud-only content with onedrive for business (work or school accounts)

Hello Arif,

thank you so much for the fast and detailed reply. I truly appreciate it.

Just a follow up question: my regular account that I use to log into my PC
    is
    indeed a Microsoft account. It's an .outlook account. I thought therefore that this was my Microsoft account, associated to my .onmicrosoft business account. When I go to "users" in windows settings, under work and school accounts, I see listed my business
    account listed.

Is there another way to "create a Microsoft Account for my business account and log in to that account" to enable the option in photo, in case my regular account is already an .outlook one?

Thanks again for your help.

/Flavio

Flaviotti, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up

1. Log-on window for business & school users doesn't show up - Similar Threads - Log window business

2. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  3. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  4. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...: Yep well you do wonder when it just takes forever if its worth doing but your ocd wants the laptop clean soooo.... As per the subject there is only the one account on my machine but in the settings under Accounts there are two. The first is the one that I am using and am...
  6. Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...

Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...: Yep well you do wonder when it just takes forever if its worth doing but your ocd wants the laptop clean soooo.... As per the subject there is only the one account on my machine but in the settings under Accounts there are two. The first is the one that I am using and am...
  7. Adding a new user to a Work or School PC and logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a new user to a Work or School PC and logging in: Hi, I want to create a new "Admin" User on the Work Desktop that other people in my company can remote desktop to without logging into their own accounts on the desktop. Essentially a universal account shared by all when we need that extra bit of juice for processing. I know...
  8. Adding a new user to a Work or School PC and logging in

Adding a new user to a Work or School PC and logging in: Hi, I want to create a new "Admin" User on the Work Desktop that other people in my company can remote desktop to without logging into their own accounts on the desktop. Essentially a universal account shared by all when we need that extra bit of juice for processing. I know...
  9. Doesn't showing User

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Doesn't showing User: After turning on. In the lock sreen i cant able to acces.. It doesn’t showing the Users. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-showing-user/3d677887-a8fd-4acd-84cc-f59aae5ce640
  10. School/Business Account an Administrator on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    School/Business Account an Administrator on Windows 10: I recently got a new laptop to use for college. It's been absolutely perfect with one issue. I had to setup the laptop with my person email/Microsoft account. The issue I'm facing is doing homework or taking notes. I have to switch from my personal account to school account...