Windows 10: log onto computer failure

Discus and support log onto computer failure in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had two people that were able to log into this computer. Now only one can log in. condition: user no.1 can log in user no2 cannot log in anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dick33, Mar 3, 2019.

1. dick33 Win User

log onto computer failure

I had two people that were able to log into this computer.

Now only one can log in.

condition: user no.1 can log in user no2 cannot log in anymore.

With user no1 logged in I click on " other user" and try to log in with user no.2

User no.2 can not login in.

User no 2 is shown as an administrator in the section, "settings" under "other people"

User no. 2 is not shown in the section "users"

No 1 is there and no.2 is not listed. Very strange.

So how do I correct this problem?

Thanks, ****

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

dick33, Mar 3, 2019
  2. smogas Win User

5800 Log list failure

Hi there. Another surprise from my nokia 5800 arrived yesterday. None of log list is displayed and I can't find a reason. Today I tried to restore factory settings, reinstall the software, uninstalled the new photo browser (as was adviced in one of the posts
    here) but nothing happens. After a call is missed I receive a message ONE MISSED CALL but after pressing it, opens the Log box where (no missed calls) is displayed, neither in the Received and Dialed calls list. This failure is one of the most irritating I
    have come across with the 5800. I am taking into account a possiblity to get rid of it a.s.a.p......

Looking forwards to any wise suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

smogas, Mar 3, 2019
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Mar 3, 2019
  4. log onto computer failure

Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

log onto computer failure

1. log onto computer failure - Similar Threads - log onto computer

2. I think somebody logged onto my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think somebody logged onto my computer: I think somebody tried to get into my computer, noticed my apps look kind of weird and there are some tabs that I did not even openAnything I can do to find out who did? Any apps I can download to prevent it from happening again?...
  3. I think somebody logged onto my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think somebody logged onto my computer: I think somebody tried to get into my computer, noticed my apps look kind of weird and there are some tabs that I did not even openAnything I can do to find out who did? Any apps I can download to prevent it from happening again?...
  4. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  5. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  6. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to log onto network computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log onto network computer: I am unable to log onto my second Win 10 computer. I am using the same credentials I use to log on directly but they are not working from the other computer....
  8. logging onto desk top computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    logging onto desk top computer: I have Windows 10 and am stuck on the administrator log in screen. I have pushed the windows key and r and no run window comes up. I have tried every password for Administrator and can't log on to my desk top computer. I have restarted the computer and nothing changes....
  9. Can't log onto computer, correct password not accepted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log onto computer, correct password not accepted.: Okay so every time I enter my correct password it says it's wrong. (I even reset it to the same password and it still says it's wrong.) I think I know what the problem is but I have no way to fix it as I am stuck on the login screen. Recently my computer has been...
  10. Logging onto my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging onto my computer: After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-my-computer/c57b0b4e-5e59-4952-8492-45d33d4d1717