Windows 10: Log out hidden window app

Discus and support Log out hidden window app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I shut down my laptop a notice comes up with a hidden window app what is this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sar58, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Sar58 Win User

Log out hidden window app

When I shut down my laptop a notice comes up with a hidden window app what is this?

:)

Sar58, Feb 26, 2020

2. All hidden files turned Un-hidden

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to re-add them to the hidden items list and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the folders to hide, select Properties.
    • Go to General tab, under Attributes check mark the option
      Hidden.
    • Click on Apply and on Ok.

I suggest you not to use any third party anti-virus software. Try to use Windows Defender.

Refer: Using Windows Defender

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Log out hidden window app

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Log out hidden window app

1. Log out hidden window app - Similar Threads - Log hidden window

2. App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd: When I attempt to log out from my desktop, I sometimes see a message on screen that the app CIntfEnumNotifWnd is preventing it. If I ignore the message, the log out continues as normal. I can’t see any app on my computer with the name CIntfEnumNotifWnd. Is it malware, a...
  3. App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd: When I attempt to log out from my desktop, I sometimes see a message on screen that the app CIntfEnumNotifWnd is preventing it. If I ignore the message, the log out continues as normal. I can’t see any app on my computer with the name CIntfEnumNotifWnd. Is it malware, a...
  4. App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Edge logging me out of an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logging me out of an app: I have a program called didtheyreadit.com It works with the email. If I go more than a couple of minutes between uses, I am automatically logged out of the program. I contacted their support and they say it's the browser security settings. It works with Edge. How do I fix...
  6. hidden app

hidden app: I want to uninstall World Series Of Poker from my computer. Don't see, can't find it to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-app/7f054295-8dbc-4159-b56f-81ca180687a2
  7. LOG out of MSN for an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOG out of MSN for an app: Need to log out of MSN for an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-of-msn-for-an-app/6188df90-e5e9-4ef8-a953-ada051c82732
  8. Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?: Is there a way to sign out the Mail app? I did turn the Sync off, but I was wondering if there's a way to completely sign out, or even remove this app? 38894
  9. Hidden apps?

Hidden apps?: After returning from long sleep I find the start menu doesn't work. Also, right clicking on taskbar item has no effect. When this happens I need to restart *Sad Today during restart I got message that app "Elera" (or something like that) was preventing restart. After...
  10. hidden apps

in Windows 10 Support
    hidden apps: What I find frustrating about the taskbar is that when I click on certain icons, the applications associated with them open behind the window currently on the screen instead of in front of it. This requires that I minimize the currently displayed window in order to see the...