Windows 10: LOG out of MSN for an app

Discus and support LOG out of MSN for an app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need to log out of MSN for an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-of-msn-for-an-app/6188df90-e5e9-4ef8-a953-ada051c82732 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RubyRedXI, Oct 8, 2018.

1. RubyRedXI Win User

LOG out of MSN for an app

Need to log out of MSN for an app

:)

RubyRedXI, Oct 8, 2018

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Oct 8, 2018
  3. PJLLB Win User
    MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

PJLLB, Oct 8, 2018
  4. DannyDW Win User

App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

I checked this file on another pc where the MSN Weather app works OK.

Strangely enough, there is no file called configuration_3.0.4.366.sqlite nor configuration_3.0.2.258.sqlite.

The only stuff in this folder is:

• a folder Cache
    • a file SRPData.xml
    • a file telemetry.storage
    so I wonder how your suggestion could solve anything?

DannyDW, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. LOG out of MSN for an app - Similar Threads - LOG MSN app

2. App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd: When I attempt to log out from my desktop, I sometimes see a message on screen that the app CIntfEnumNotifWnd is preventing it. If I ignore the message, the log out continues as normal. I can’t see any app on my computer with the name CIntfEnumNotifWnd. Is it malware, a...
  3. App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd: When I attempt to log out from my desktop, I sometimes see a message on screen that the app CIntfEnumNotifWnd is preventing it. If I ignore the message, the log out continues as normal. I can’t see any app on my computer with the name CIntfEnumNotifWnd. Is it malware, a...
  4. App preventing log out CIntfEnumNotifWnd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. MSN out Google Chrome in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN out Google Chrome in: I'm working on Windows 11. Originally set Google chrome as my default browser now MSN opens up first. Went to the steps that I found on the net in set Google is default on several different categories. Now MSN opens up first then a black screen for Google and third Google...
  6. MSN out Google Chrome in

MSN out Google Chrome in: I'm working on Windows 11. Originally set Google chrome as my default browser now MSN opens up first. Went to the steps that I found on the net in set Google is default on several different categories. Now MSN opens up first then a black screen for Google and third Google...
  7. Edge logging me out of an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logging me out of an app: I have a program called didtheyreadit.com It works with the email. If I go more than a couple of minutes between uses, I am automatically logged out of the program. I contacted their support and they say it's the browser security settings. It works with Edge. How do I fix...
  8. Log out hidden window app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log out hidden window app: When I shut down my laptop a notice comes up with a hidden window app what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-hidden-window-app/7778cc8f-b623-4134-97c4-2d42f2206d6c"
  9. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....
  10. MSN Money App

MSN Money App: I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But...