Windows 10: log out

Discus and support log out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kevin wc, Dec 8, 2018.

1. kevin wc Win User

log out

my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities

:)

kevin wc, Dec 8, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 8, 2018
  3. New TechPowerUp Forums, Early Access

So far I like it with just a few issues, and they are minor.

• The name of the person who created the thread and the date is really lite and hard to read for me.
    • When you are logged in the thread titles are in bold and look great, but when you are logged out they are normal, and very hard to read. We have a lot of users that come, and do not login. So, I suggest changing it to where everything is bold if you are not logged in.
      • logged in

log out NewForum.jpg

• Logged out

log out Logout.jpg

Mindweaver, Dec 8, 2018
  4. log out

My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

log out

1. log out - Similar Threads - log

2. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  3. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?: I checked my Windows Defender logs in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operational, and saw something I haven't really seen before, the event said;"Old Value: N/A\SpyNet\LastMAPSFailureTimeString=""New Value:...
  4. "LastMAPSFailureTimeString" Event in Windows Defender Logs, Is This a Cause for Concern?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  6. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  7. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  8. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...: Was wondering anyone knew how to get rid of this pop-up and or narrow down how to stop this from happening?Was unable to get image to post here but reads:----------------------------------------------------------------Delete File Pop-up WindowAre you sure you want to move...
  9. Recycle Bin - deleted File pops up when a new user logs into a Windows 10 system...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows Security Service Log-On grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Service Log-On grayed out: WHat to do to fix this gray-out in services.msc??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-service-log-on-grayed-out/770e8f43-57b5-41dc-b884-bc3079ede03c