Windows 10: log out

Discus and support log out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kevin wc, Dec 8, 2018.

1. kevin wc Win User

log out

my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities

:)

kevin wc, Dec 8, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 8, 2018
  3. New TechPowerUp Forums, Early Access

So far I like it with just a few issues, and they are minor.

• The name of the person who created the thread and the date is really lite and hard to read for me.
    • When you are logged in the thread titles are in bold and look great, but when you are logged out they are normal, and very hard to read. We have a lot of users that come, and do not login. So, I suggest changing it to where everything is bold if you are not logged in.
      • logged in

log out NewForum.jpg

• Logged out

log out Logout.jpg

Mindweaver, Dec 8, 2018
  4. log out

My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

log out

1. log out - Similar Threads - log

2. Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Privacy logging activity history despite the setting disable: Prior to mid-July, only Microsoft Office and OneDrive (and limited MS things) would show up in Activity History [img] Today, I randomly decided to login, but I noticed non-Microsoft stuff in here, which is really confusing to me (as I have disabled this nonsense...). It...
  3. The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured...: The SENS service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM with the currently configured password due to the following error: The request is not supported. To ensure that the service is configured properly, use the Services snap-in in Microsoft Management Console...
  4. I had to reset my computer and it wont let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had to reset my computer and it wont let me log in.: I had to wipe my computer due to someone accidentally downloading things they shouldn't have. When i tried to log back in my user profile was gone and replaced with other user. Underneath it was a box for a email address and the password box. I typed my account's email and...
  5. Log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in: How can I change having to log in after each time the computer goes to sleep. Before a recent upgrade I only logged in when I first turned the computer on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in/95fd5f85-d892-46d6-aef0-f387f314465f"
  6. Missing folder after the PC logged in to Temp profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing folder after the PC logged in to Temp profile: so i did the new windows 10 update wouldnt log me in put me in a temp profile i wasnt really paying much attention so moved a important folder onto my desktop thinking i was now on the normal screen rebooted and woah and behold it put me in my regular profile now i can see...
  7. .net error after logging on

in Windows 10 Support
    .net error after logging on: Im on a W10 1903 gigabyte 17 laptop and after logging on I get the following .net framework error. Can anyone suggest what might be wrong? Ive run all driver updates and windows updates. Thanks, See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT)...
  8. Administrator account keeps disappearing after regular user logs off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator account keeps disappearing after regular user logs off: Hi, Win10 v1903 build 18362.295. I have a regular user configured and the default administrator account. Every time the regular user is done and shuts down the computer, the administrator account is missing on startup at the Windows login prompt - the only option is to log...
  9. Windows randomly restarts (with event logs)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows randomly restarts (with event logs): (Windows 10 home 64bit; intel i7-9700k; 32gb Ram) My computer randomly restarts itself with no prompt what so ever, sometimes it happens during heavier workloads (running benchmarks) other times it just restarts itself when I'm just browsing youtube via Chrome. Things I've...
  10. log in as an administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log in as an administrator: how do I log in as an administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-as-an-administrator/f8197b39-f4d1-4e5f-af7d-7f99592f8ce8"