Windows 10: Logetich mouse M510 not working on Win 10 desktop

Discus and support Logetich mouse M510 not working on Win 10 desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got new desktop PC with win 10 installed where the m510 mouse wouldn't work. It worked flawlessly on former win 7 build. Read multiple posts and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chook&gek, Jun 2, 2019.

1. chook&gek Win User

Logetich mouse M510 not working on Win 10 desktop

Got new desktop PC with win 10 installed where the m510 mouse wouldn't work. It worked flawlessly on former win 7 build.

Read multiple posts and tried solutions presented but without success.

Even had to buy a wired mouse to get to this site to post a request for solution LOL

How do I get my logetich m510 mouse to work on win 10?

Would be great if someone helped as one can imagine I'm extremely frustrated right now.

:)

chook&gek, Jun 2, 2019
  2. jdemster Win User

Logitech mouse m510 will not scroll on windows 10

I just switched to windows 10 and my Logitech mouse m510 will no longer scoll? any suggestions?

jdemster, Jun 2, 2019
  3. skip3119 Win User
    Logitech mouse M510 not working with Windows 10.

I just bought a Logitech MK550 Combo: Logitech K350 wireless keyboard + Logitech M510 wireless mouse.

The wireless keyboard works, but the wireless mouse does not.

(Win 10) In the Device Manager section (mice), I can see the entry "Logitech HID - Compliant Unifying mouse."

When clicking on the properties, it says "The device is working properly."

Actually the device (wireless mouse) is NOT working - when I move the mouse, the mouse pointer does not move.

Weird stuff, isn't it?

Any help? Thanks.

skip3119, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Logetich mouse M510 not working on Win 10 desktop

Logitech mouse M510 not working with Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Try to run the hardware troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all in the search box and type Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

You may try to download the software from the link and check if the mouse works.

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/wireless-mouse-m510#download

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Logetich mouse M510 not working on Win 10 desktop

1. Logetich mouse M510 not working on Win 10 desktop - Similar Threads - Logetich mouse M510

2. MEDIA PLAYER STARTS AND LOGITECH M510 MOUSE QUITS WORKING?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MEDIA PLAYER STARTS AND LOGITECH M510 MOUSE QUITS WORKING?: MEDIA PLAYER STARTS AND LOGITECH M510 MOUSE QUITS WORKING?it HAS ALWAYS WORKED IN THE PAST. has ME BAFFLED. did REBOOT OF COMPUTOR AND MOUSE. wired MOUSE WORKS GREAT...
  3. MEDIA PLAYER STARTS AND LOGITECH M510 MOUSE QUITS WORKING?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEDIA PLAYER STARTS AND LOGITECH M510 MOUSE QUITS WORKING?: MEDIA PLAYER STARTS AND LOGITECH M510 MOUSE QUITS WORKING?it HAS ALWAYS WORKED IN THE PAST. has ME BAFFLED. did REBOOT OF COMPUTOR AND MOUSE. wired MOUSE WORKS GREAT...
  4. MEDIA PLAYER STARTS AND LOGITECH M510 MOUSE QUITS WORKING?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse Scroll Not Working Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scroll Not Working Win 10: I have tried many things but still my scroll will not work on my mouse.I have done the Win 10 update, clean boot, uninstalled and re-installed the device and update drivers.Still no scroll and the mouse works fine on my old Win7 machine. I tried another working mouse on this...
  6. Mouse Scroll Not Working Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Scroll Not Working Win 10: I have tried many things but still my scroll will not work on my mouse.I have done the Win 10 update, clean boot, uninstalled and re-installed the device and update drivers.Still no scroll and the mouse works fine on my old Win7 machine. I tried another working mouse on this...
  7. Wireless mouse not working Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse not working Win 10: Logitech mouse suddenly is not working on my laptop. No cursor displays. Checked mouse settings and it indicated that mouse is working. Batteries are good. Please help. Thank you. John...
  8. Mouse and Desktop problem in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse and Desktop problem in Win 10.: My mouse keeps spinning when i right click on desktop. I recently had to reset the PC to restore Windows and I kept all personal files. The version was 2004 and build 19041.508 When the PC finished setting up I right click the desktop to change the large icons to small ones....
  9. Logitech M510

Logitech M510: Windows 10 -- Mouse Logitech M510 is not working well in some EA/Pogo games --shoots doubles -- however, my older M305 Logitech which I had with my Win 7 laptop does work in those same games. STRANGE...
  10. Bluetooth Mouse does not work on Win 10 desktop

Bluetooth Mouse does not work on Win 10 desktop: Hi, Recently, I acquired a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse (3600). It works perfectly well, both on my Android tablet and on my old but efficient Netbook (still running valiantly under XP SP3). Never a problem in pairing the mouse on these two machines (and no problem either...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech m510 not working windows 10

2. logitech m510 doesnt work with windows 10

3. m510 mouse not working but keyboard is

4. m510 mouse not working properly with windows 10,
  5. will logitech m510 wireless mouse work with an older desktop computer,
  6. I have new mouse Logitech M510 it wont work what is the problem?,
  7. problems with logitech m510 bluetooth mouse with win 10 huwai laptop,
  8. logitech m510 not scrolling windows 10,
  9. windows 10 mouse working in background