Windows 10: Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows...

Discus and support Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just logged in and was spammed with one drive error promptsbecause i'm pretty sure i removed it, office webpagesexcel, yammer, linkedin, word,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DraftFunk, Aug 24, 2020.

1. DraftFunk Win User

Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows...

I just logged in and was spammed with one drive error promptsbecause i'm pretty sure i removed it, office webpagesexcel, yammer, linkedin, word, powerpoint, outlook, onenote, narrator, network search prompt and when i pressed the windows key it just opened what i think was an office 365 popup.

I managed to log out and restart my computer and it didn't do it again this time but this either some kind of wierd glitch, or what it seems like to me is some kind of vulnerability/virus that tries to gather info. I've done 2 scans and found nothing but am currently doing a deep scan with Malware bytes.

Anyone else heard of anything like this?

:)

DraftFunk, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows...

How to turn off the narrator on Windows 10?

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• When you say “Navigater”, are you referring to narrator?
    • Did you try to turn the “Navigater” off from the settings page?

If you are referring to the narrator settings, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Narrator settings and select the top most search result.
    • Slide the Narrator option bar to Off status under
      Hear text and controls on the screen.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows...

1. Logged in and spammed with microsoft products, narrator, network search prompt and windows... - Similar Threads - Logged spammed microsoft

2. No search prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No search prompt: Hi:Windows 11 , Acer Predator Ph317-55 laptopI have been using Windows 11 and there is a search button on the task bar which I would click and then a Local Apps window would open and on top it had a search prompt box where I would type "clock" to access the clock app. Now the...
  3. No search prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No search prompt: Hi:Windows 11 , Acer Predator Ph317-55 laptopI have been using Windows 11 and there is a search button on the task bar which I would click and then a Local Apps window would open and on top it had a search prompt box where I would type "clock" to access the clock app. Now the...
  4. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

Windows spamming event logs in temp file: Hi there,I'm coming to you today because i really ran out of ideas.For 3 months now, every 7 minutes precisely, windows creates 12 event logs and one .txt file, for roughly 600Mo per hour.I checked the error code in the txt file, looked it up on the internet, and it says...
  5. Windows spamming event logs in temp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows spamming event logs in temp file: Hi there,I'm coming to you today because i really ran out of ideas.For 3 months now, every 7 minutes precisely, windows creates 12 event logs and one .txt file, for roughly 600Mo per hour.I checked the error code in the txt file, looked it up on the internet, and it says...
  6. No log in prompt.

No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b
  7. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b
  8. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows 10 no log in prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 no log in prompt: I recently tries to run the remote desktop application and it tries to access my desktop using my Android tablet, the connection was unsuccessful and my computer monitor screen turned dark blue. Since the system was unresponsive I was forced to do a hard shutdown, I waited...
  10. VPN network spam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN network spam: I've connected to a ton of VPN IPs for various reasons, and Windows sees each one as a different network... and, well I connected to so many that I see "Network 1337" for my connected network name. This is in Windows 10 EDU x64, but also happened in prior versions of Windows...