Windows 10: Logged in as administrator but still being denied all kind of administrator privlieges

Discus and support Logged in as administrator but still being denied all kind of administrator privlieges in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is Windows treating me as an untouchable despite me being logged in as an administrator. When I try to make a change to something I am being asked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JMichaelAnderson, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Logged in as administrator but still being denied all kind of administrator privlieges

Why is Windows treating me as an untouchable despite me being logged in as an administrator. When I try to make a change to something I am being asked to contact the Admin by the program. ****? No matter what kind of permissions I'm giving myself as Admin this BS message still pops up. Why is Microsoft hellbent on treating me like I have no idea what I am doing or why I want to do it? Either you give me Admin privileges or give me the finger. Don't claim you give me Admin privileges and then still give me the finger at every corner.

:)

JMichaelAnderson, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 2, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Logged in as administrator but still being denied all kind of administrator privlieges

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Logged in as administrator but still being denied all kind of administrator privlieges

1. Logged in as administrator but still being denied all kind of administrator privlieges - Similar Threads - Logged administrator still

2. Administrator Denied Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Denied Access: I am the administrator on Windows 11 Pro and can not view all folder in file explorer. When trying to view the folders in “C:\Users\All Users”, I am denied access.This a home computer and I am the only user/account. How do I gain access to my own computer?...
  3. being the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    being the administrator: Hello. This happens far too often. I was copying a large number of large files from an external hard drive all SSD to c drive and after just over 1 hour another directory. at 99% copied, it would not complete the process and required Administrator approval when I am the...
  4. being the administrator

being the administrator: Hello. This happens far too often. I was copying a large number of large files from an external hard drive all SSD to c drive and after just over 1 hour another directory. at 99% copied, it would not complete the process and required Administrator approval when I am the...
  5. Being denied Admin priveleges despite being logged in as the Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being denied Admin priveleges despite being logged in as the Administrator: When I try to shut down my laptop Windows 7 using Alt+F4, it says "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." And all this despite I'm logged in with the admin account & it's the one & only user...
  6. Being denied Admin priveleges despite being logged in as the Administrator

Being denied Admin priveleges despite being logged in as the Administrator: When I try to shut down my laptop Windows 7 using Alt+F4, it says "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." And all this despite I'm logged in with the admin account & it's the one & only user...
  7. Administrator access denied

Administrator access denied: Hi guys accidently on my window 11Education version a I deleted administrator account and now I'm facing problem because unable to install any software because my laptop ask for administrator privilege to install any thing...
  8. Access denied being an administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access denied being an administrator: So, Yesterday I did a fresh install of windows 10 as I connected my SSD so now I have my old HDD as a disk to just use to put regular stuff in and my OS on the SSD to boot up fast etc. Now, I tried to install the realtek drivers to disable the front jack panel detection as...
  9. Administrator rights denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator rights denied: I would like to set up my Administrator Account again, because when I deleted it accidentaly...Now I have installed a software that would bypass CVE-2017-0213: Windows COM Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability. But now windows defender doesn't let the application run, because...
  10. Can't log on as administrator, access denied.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log on as administrator, access denied.: I have a copy of Links 2003 that I ran with no problems under windows 7. I had to upgrade today to windows 10 because 7 will no longer be supported as of this coming Tuesday. I need to find out how to log on with Administrator privileges. Anyone have any suggestions? Jeff...