Windows 10: Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

Discus and support Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, 1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jitesh JANAKDARYANANI, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

Hi,

1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and sign in again to fix the issue but it does not. The adults' account seems to be fine with no problems.

2. The Microsoft store app will not launch and I am prompted with the message 'you will need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'. how do I reinstall or update the app?

Please advice how to fix this issue as I am unable to do any school work on my PC.

Thank you.

:)

Jitesh JANAKDARYANANI, Jan 17, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 17, 2019
  3. wahdangun Win User
    App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

1. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store - Similar Threads - Logged temporary account

2. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app: I go to log in and i click sign in and it pops up the tiny window to sign in for a split second and immediately closes not a split second later please help. When i go to sign in on the Microsoft store and I click sign in and nothing happens same with the Xbox app and I've...
  3. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app: I go to log in and i click sign in and it pops up the tiny window to sign in for a split second and immediately closes not a split second later please help. When i go to sign in on the Microsoft store and I click sign in and nothing happens same with the Xbox app and I've...
  4. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't log into Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store

Can't log into Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store: Every time I try to log into the microsoft store I get error code 0x80070426. Windows defender doesn't work either. When I click on Open Windows Security in the windows settings, windows defender pops up for a fraction of a second and immediately closes. I tried some of the...
  6. Windows keeps logging into a temporary account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps logging into a temporary account.: So one morning I booted the PC and everything on my desktop was gona except default icons. It said something like "You have been logged temporary account." I can't seem to fix it I tried deleting the profile in the registry that didn't fix the problem. I have window installed...
  7. Can't manage Microsoft account, log into Store/Xbox App

Can't manage Microsoft account, log into Store/Xbox App: So as the title suggests, I'm having some issues with my Microsoft account right now in that trying to log into an app, not the a website though, or trying to access the account info through the Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts, and under "Accounts Used by Other Apps"...
  8. Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App

Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App: I have a desktop and a laptop. I have no problem with logging into my laptop using my Microsoft account. But I am unable to log into Microsoft product apps using my Microsoft account on the desktop. I get the error message - we encountered an issue with your sign on... What...
  9. Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening": After the latest update i am not able to access any of my microsoft apps and i get the message "You need a new link to open this app" And It also says that i am "logged in with a Temporary Profile.Roaming options are unavailable." Plz i need urgent help!!...
  10. App store and Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App store and Microsoft account: When i try and download apps from the store it makes me sign in with my Microsoft account. For security reasons my Microsoft account is quite complicated After i sign in with the Microsoft account the next time i start my computer i have to use the Microsoft password...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. temporary account microsoft

2. you are signed on with a temporary microsoft account

3. logged in with temporary account what to do

4. temporary microsoft account?,
  5. signed on temporary windows store,
  6. window store signed into temporary account,
  7. temporary microsoft account,
  8. cannot access windows store with temporary account,
  9. signed in with temporary microsoft account,
  10. logged in with a temporary account