Windows 10: Logged off right after I log in

Discus and support Logged off right after I log in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I sign in and as I hit enter the the screen shows it it logging in and then instantly goes to logging off. Does anyone know how to correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Omanjarrez, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Logged off right after I log in

When I sign in and as I hit enter the the screen shows it it logging in and then instantly goes to logging off.

Does anyone know how to correct this?

submitted by /u/Omanjarrez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Omanjarrez, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Nov 24, 2020
  4. KiloLima Win User

Logged off right after I log in

ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Logged off right after I log in

1. Logged off right after I log in - Similar Threads - Logged off right

2. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  3. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  4. Password required after log off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password required after log off: Several weeks ago (maybe after a WU) I found that I was required to sign in with a password after "logging off". At that point, I must restart the machine, and it boots right up to the desktop, no password requested. This unit never has been setup to ask for a password. I...
  5. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing: I using windows 10 pro I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry What to do? Any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shutdownlog-onlog-off-is-not-hearing/228d2cab-0c3f-4cc7-a1ef-04fb92053f83
  6. Screen flickering after I logged off and on agajn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen flickering after I logged off and on agajn: A game of league froze while loading so I logged off and on again hoping to rejoin it, but when I logged back on my screen was flickering and I couldn't do anything as everytime I tried the action would be cancelled by a flicker. The login page or task manager does not...
  7. Login after Log off

Login after Log off: I've already used run > netplwiz to disable the login. It works as expected when I reboot. No password prompt. But if I "log off", it takes me to the lock screen password prompt. So if i want to get in from there, I must enter a password. But if I instead just reboot the...
  8. Logging on off line

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logging on off line: I have synced my Microsoft acc and now I can only logon on line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-on-off-line/fe069487-fbe0-4379-92ad-1d8d4b0d7c8e"
  9. Log Off/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Log Off/Shutdown: Our home W10 PC contains 4 user accounts. Three of the users log in then shutdown the PC when they have finished using the shutdown at the bottom left hand side of the screen. When I boot the PC and log in the other users accounts say that they are still logged in to the PC...
  10. New user logged off at log-on

New user logged off at log-on: I have upgraded my Vaio laptop to Win 10 Home, and with my single admin user have created a new non-admin local user (not with a Microsoft account). When logging in with this local user the log-on screen immediately says "Signing out" and that's it. Nothing. I've been...