Windows 10: Logged out of windows account and not able to sign in after installing tableau

Discus and support Logged out of windows account and not able to sign in after installing tableau in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was installing tableau and after completion It asked me to restart after restarting I am back to the factory reset settings and not able to sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sandeepagrawal3, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Logged out of windows account and not able to sign in after installing tableau

I was installing tableau and after completion It asked me to restart after restarting I am back to the factory reset settings and not able to sign in to my windows account. I have lost data for all the installed apps and even can not open windows app. Please help I am in lockdown and have some important work to do.Logged out of windows account and not able to sign in after installing tableau [​IMG]

:)

sandeepagrawal3, Apr 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Logged out of windows account and not able to sign in after installing tableau

Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2016?tab=Threads

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Logged out of windows account and not able to sign in after installing tableau

1. Logged out of windows account and not able to sign in after installing tableau - Similar Threads - Logged account able

2. Account/sign-out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account/sign-out: I sign out of my account and when I do a search on a topic and the search takes me to an answer by the community center I see that I am signed in.Shouldn't I be signing in first before I view the answer that particular answer?Kenneth...
  3. Account/sign-out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account/sign-out: I sign out of my account and when I do a search on a topic and the search takes me to an answer by the community center I see that I am signed in.Shouldn't I be signing in first before I view the answer that particular answer?Kenneth...
  4. Signing in and out account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Signing in and out account: When my laptop was freezing I restarted my PC. When I logged back on I got an error message. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-and-out-account/a8ce238d-42a5-4883-be70-b2c59335ba0b
  5. Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in: [ATTACH]One of the scenarios that happen on a Windows PC after an upgrade is […] This article Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Not being able to log into account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not being able to log into account: I was trying to log into my computer today and it worked the first time but when i tried to restart it it said “you cant sign in with this account. Try a different account”. That is my only account. I dont have admin on it either. I have tryed booting into safe mode but that...
  7. Not able to sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to Microsoft account: I had a new hard drive on my laptop installed. For some reason, I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on the laptop. It asks for name and password. It asks for Password again so I can sign in each time to use my laptop. Right now, anyone can access my laptop because the...
  8. Account Sign out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Sign out: Greetings Not able to completely remove my Microsoft account.Also want to change the account to local instead of Microsoft but there is no option available for that don't know what to do.I am using the admin profile... need help as soon as possible....
  9. How to resolve not being able to log out and sign in to an other acc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to resolve not being able to log out and sign in to an other acc: So I got 4 user accounts on my pc but I want to be only signed in to 1 acc max. So say I'm logged in to acc "Gamer" and want to log out and log in to acc "Webmaster". I'm unable to do so. I'm signed in to Webmaster AND Gamer. Consuming thus alot more pc resources for no...
  10. How to sign/log out

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sign/log out: Occasionally a change made with a program requires you to log/sign out and back in before it will take effect. I use TweakUI to remove the arrows from the desktop shortcuts. (Yes, I know there are other ways.) I'm on Build 10122 and when I went to log out I couldn't find a...