Windows 10: Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing

Discus and support Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a problem that has been dogging me for some time, but I've finally gotten it narrowed down to a single cause. For months, programs have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CKT_fun, Apr 25, 2022.

1. CKT_fun Win User

Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing

I have a problem that has been dogging me for some time, but I've finally gotten it narrowed down to a single cause. For months, programs have been quite unstable, particularly graphically intense games like GTA V, Subnautica, Hollow Knight. I would be able to play for a while as little as 5 min and almost always crashing within 30 min, and then the game would just crash. It seemed like the more intensive the graphics, the more likely it would be to crash. This was not limited to games; programs like iMovie and FireFox were affected, too. FireFox in particular was especially bad. It would lo

:)

CKT_fun, Apr 25, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing

Issues with logging into Store and Mail with Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change computer is not connected to the network or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "while log in to Microsoft account in store or mail ", are you connected to the internet while trying to configure Microsoft account in Store and Mail? Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Are you logged into the Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into store and mail, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing

1. Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing - Similar Threads - Logging Microsoft account

2. How to log into personal account in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into personal account in Microsoft Store: I'm trying to log into my personal account in Microsoft Store, because I purchased an app on it but when I'm trying to log in, it forces me to log in with my educational profile an there's no option to log into personal account so I have no access to the app and Microsoft...
  3. Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing: I have a problem that has been dogging me for some time, but I've finally gotten it narrowed down to a single cause. For months, programs have been quite unstable, particularly graphically intense games like GTA V, Subnautica, Hollow Knight. I would be able to play for a...
  4. Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging in to Microsoft account on Store leads to programs unstable/crashing: I have a problem that has been dogging me for some time, but I've finally gotten it narrowed down to a single cause. For months, programs have been quite unstable, particularly graphically intense games like GTA V, Subnautica, Hollow Knight. I would be able to play for a...
  5. Can't log into Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log into Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store: Every time I try to log into the microsoft store I get error code 0x80070426. Windows defender doesn't work either. When I click on Open Windows Security in the windows settings, windows defender pops up for a fraction of a second and immediately closes. I tried some of the...
  6. Disable using a Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store

Disable using a Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store: I'm in a corporate environment, and am trying to figure out how I can block users from using their personal Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store. As it is now, users can get around any restrictions I put on the Store by just logging in with their personal...
  7. Microsoft Account Log In Crash

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Log In Crash: When I try to log in not through the browser, nothing happens, a gray screen appears and crashes and the curson turns into the loading cirlce. When i move the cursor it come back to the pointer and I do not get any window to log in I have already tried many different guides...
  8. Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store: I'm having an extremely annoying issue with the Windows Store. I need to log into an account because I need to use Enpass password manager's premium features but it's a UWP app so I need a Microsoft account to pay for the premium. At first the store wouldn't open at all. It...
  9. Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.

Unable to log into one account Microsoft Store.: So I recently noticed that I can't log into the microsoft store with my main account. So naturally I tried using other accounts and quickly noticed the only account affected is my main account (this account). This probably issue probably formed after I reinstalled windows...
  10. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store: Hi, 1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and sign in again to fix the issue but it does not. The adults' account seems to be fine with no problems. 2. The Microsoft store...