Windows 10: logging in to the xbox app on pc

Discus and support logging in to the xbox app on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I've downloaded the Xbox app on pc, and when I go to the account dropdown and select sign in, a window pops up twice for around 1/2 a second each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by citychaos, Jul 27, 2020.

1. citychaos Win User

logging in to the xbox app on pc

so I've downloaded the Xbox app on pc, and when I go to the account dropdown and select sign in, a window pops up twice for around 1/2 a second each time, then I get a loading wheel at my cursor, then.. nothing. Does anyone have a solution or the same problem?

:)

citychaos, Jul 27, 2020

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jul 27, 2020
  3. I can't log into the xbox app or the store

Hi,

Issues signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if the Xbox Live Services are disabled. It is also possible that there is an issue with your profile. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur if you sign a different account on the app?
    • Are you signed in to a Microsoft account or a Local account to your computer?
    • If your Microsoft account is already added to the PC have you tried to remove and add it again?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the provided solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, enable the Xbox Live Services on your PC. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Services
      in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click
      Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Loraine Mon, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

logging in to the xbox app on pc [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. logging in to the xbox app on pc - Similar Threads - logging xbox app

2. Xbox apps not logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  3. Xbox apps not logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox apps not logging in: When I try to login into the Xbox app it goes to a black screen then after 30 seconds of that it goes back to the main menu of the app. And for the console companion when I try to log in it says, "You're not connected to the internet check your network connection and try...
  4. When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears: When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears. Ive tried to do everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-logging-in-to-xbox-app-on-pc-a-gray-screen/28078f3c-3663-48e9-8588-b31d7c53cd03
  5. When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears

When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears: When logging in to xbox app on pc a gray screen appears. Ive tried to do everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-logging-in-to-xbox-app-on-pc-a-gray-screen/28078f3c-3663-48e9-8588-b31d7c53cd03
  6. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  7. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  8. I'm having an issue logging in to the Xbox app on the PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm having an issue logging in to the Xbox app on the PC: I'm having an issue logging in to the Xbox app on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-an-issue-logging-in-to-the-xbox-app-on/bc074457-b15f-4e0a-930c-03f56260beb7
  9. cannot log into the PC Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot log into the PC Xbox app: can't log in on the Xbox app on the computer keep getting this error code 0x80070426 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-into-the-pc-xbox-app/88e2ff20-368f-4468-a54c-b5cc539ac41d
  10. Xbox app on PC

Xbox app on PC: Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk cant change individual peoples volumes cant adjust your own activation threshold for your mic. Friends who I know have good...