Windows 10: Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time

Discus and support Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Simple question. I assume that each laptop has a unique IP and therefore one can be logged in on both computers at the same time to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulWatkins2, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time

Hello,

Simple question. I assume that each laptop has a unique IP and therefore one can be logged in on both computers at the same time to do everything including email (gmail), windows OS updates, etc.

I hope I am correct, the reason I ask is because I had HORRIBLE PROBLEM getting Windows 10 OS 1809 updated on a newly purchased laptop, which required 2 full days of Microsoft Technical support to finish the download and install on the NEW laptop.

Now I see display configuration changes on the OTHER laptop I have been using...Am I just paranoid?

Moved from: Accounts, login, and signup/Other Microsoft account and profile items

:)

PaulWatkins2, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Taleys Win User

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-is-trusted-device

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Microsoft account on desktop,laptop, and xbox one

Hi,

To correct the issue, we suggest you to perform the steps below:

• Press Windows log key + S.
    • Type User Accounts and click on it from the result.
    • Click on Manage Another Account.
    • If your son's account appears there, you can remove it and retain your account.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time

1. Logging in using Microsoft Account on two laptops at the same time - Similar Threads - Logging using Microsoft

2. use the same account from two devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use the same account from two devices: Hello,my name is Argiris.I am a student at the university.I have tow computers one desktop and one laptop.They both have windows 10.When I am home I work from my desktop and send my work to laptop by email.I want all my files to be in tow accounts at the same time?Is there...
  3. use the same account from two devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use the same account from two devices: Hello,my name is Argiris.I am a student at the university.I have tow computers one desktop and one laptop.They both have windows 10.When I am home I work from my desktop and send my work to laptop by email.I want all my files to be in tow accounts at the same time?Is there...
  4. Two microsoft accounts with same password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  5. Two microsoft accounts with same password

Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  6. Two microsoft accounts with same password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Two microsoft accounts same email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two microsoft accounts same email?: Hello,We recently got the Xbox Series X and when I tried to log in, I used my email, the same as I have always done, and it logged me in, but with a completely new account.We previously had the Xbox One. When my dad logged into the box series x, he had all of his rewards and...
  8. Two microsoft accounts same email?

Two microsoft accounts same email?: Hello,We recently got the Xbox Series X and when I tried to log in, I used my email, the same as I have always done, and it logged me in, but with a completely new account.We previously had the Xbox One. When my dad logged into the box series x, he had all of his rewards and...
  9. Using two internet connections in the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using two internet connections in the same time: So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same...
  10. Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Program to use two networks at the same time?: I have three wifi networks. I have to download a game thats 70Gb, if i have to wifi adapters plugged into my computer, is there a program where i can use one adapter hooked up to one wifi network to download my game, then use the other adapter to play other games on another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two different laptops on same microsoft account

2. can one microsoft accounbt be logged in on 2 laptops

3. is it wrong to have same person have two microsoft accounts in family

4. log into microsoft account on two laptops,
  5. desktop and laptop use same microsoft account,
  6. two laptops same microsoft account,
  7. can u log into ur micorsoft acc on two laptops without being logged out on one laptop,
  8. can i use 2 notebooks with same microsoft account