Windows 10: Logging in with a password

Discus and support Logging in with a password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn this feature off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in-with-a-password/360671e4-f9f1-4f06-b372-b35eedbab246 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by caseywhite2, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Logging in with a password

How do I turn this feature off?

:)

caseywhite2, Feb 18, 2020

2. Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Oriana.G Win User
    unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Logging in with a password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Logging in with a password

1. Logging in with a password - Similar Threads - Logging password

2. How to disable pin and password when I logging to Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable pin and password when I logging to Windows?: After clean install windows said I must set pin and password but I not need this. Pls help. submitted by /u/tygrys10s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1uhwh/how_to_disable_pin_and_password_when_i_logging_to/
  3. Log on with machine password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log on with machine password: I am having trouble synching with Windows/Microsoft. But when I try to sign in to my account it accepts my email and PW, but then it asks for the machine PW and I have no idea what that is. Any help?...
  4. 'that password is incorrect; it is correct. still will not log on.

'that password is incorrect; it is correct. still will not log on.: Hello. Hoping someone can help with this. I tried to log onto my Aspire M laptop. I used it the other day with no problem. This morning I tried to use my computer it said my password was incorrect. I can not get past the log in screen. It states that my password is...
  5. "Password incorrect" when attempting to log in to admin account in recovery password is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Password incorrect" when attempting to log in to admin account in recovery password is not...: Hi there - For the past week or so I've been dealing with some file system corruption errors, which has required a restart so that Windows can make repairs. When Windows is done scanning and repairing my drive, it launches into an additional recovery mode to complete the...
  6. Log into user account using admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log into user account using admin password: Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible to log somehow into user account by administrator? My problem behind this is when I need to do something on the user account, it is when they are already out of office I do my work mostly after 3 p.m.. Currently in our office...
  7. How can I log out of and remove a Microsoft account on Windows 10 without the password?

How can I log out of and remove a Microsoft account on Windows 10 without the password?: I own a Windows 10 computer at my business, and somehow in the past a former employee logged into Windows with his Microsoft account. I have two local logins on this computer both with admin level access, and I have the usernames and passwords for both of those. I would like...
  8. can't log on to window 10. won't accept password Want's password for an email account. new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't log on to window 10. won't accept password Want's password for an email account. new PC: As I'm sitting here typing my husband is shouting over my shoulder. Nearly a year ago we bought Windoes 10 pcs. My husband set his up and then put it back in the box. He want's to use it now but it won't let him log in. It's giving him some bullshit about a password and an...
  9. WD forcing Passwords every time i log on to outlook Office

WD forcing Passwords every time i log on to outlook Office: Seems latley that WD Security is bogging down opening Office 2013 Outlook, I get an dialog popup requesting Password, then 30 or so seconds I get another for a different email account this goes though all 10 of my email addresses every time I try to log on takin over 5...
  10. Each log in is causing me to enter the password

Each log in is causing me to enter the password: Split from this thread. Same problem with me. Each log in is causing me to enter the password. Even the outlook is not able to retain the password of my gmail account. Mine is Windows 10 system and office 365 subscription. Any help from Microsoft would be appreciated....