Windows 10: Logging into my PC with a different password every month.

Discus and support Logging into my PC with a different password every month. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I stop Windows 10 from asking me every month to change my password??? if I don't do it I can't log in to my laptop!... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JoeHandrahan, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Logging into my PC with a different password every month.

How do I stop Windows 10 from asking me every month to change my password??? if I don't do it I can't log in to my laptop!

:)

JoeHandrahan, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Can't log into pc

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• Is the issue in Local account or Microsoft Account?
    • Are you able to use Mouse?

I would suggest you to restart your computer and check for Num lock
    key on the keyboard; It should be turned on. Also press Windows key + space bar
    and check for language changes.

If you are able to use Mouse then click on Easy of access
    button on the lock screen and choose onscreen keyboard and try to enter the password. Do let us know if you are able to log into PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Can't change password to log in windows or add pin

Hello Mathieu,

The issue you are experiencing may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your device. That being said, we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. To start, we suggest that you
    change your password via https://account.microsoft.com/. Here's how:

Once done, log in your account to your device using the new password. Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Logging into my PC with a different password every month.

Can't sign in to windows with the same password by which I am able to sign in to my Microsoft account

Hi Anurag,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft account settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "windows using the same password", are you getting any error message when you enter the password?
    • Have you checked the issue while entering with a different keyboard?
    • Were you connected the computer to a internet connection while logging into the computer with Microsoft account?
    • When you say that "resetting the password.", have you tried to reset the password from Microsoft website?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to enter the password through different keyboard and through On-screen keyboard. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try entering the password with a different password.

Step 2: I recommend you to check the internet connect of the computer and make sure that internet is available for the computer while enter the Microsoft password.

Step 3: I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

How to reset your Microsoft account password:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.../how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with logging into Microsoft Account, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Logging into my PC with a different password every month.

1. Logging into my PC with a different password every month. - Similar Threads - Logging different password

2. Came log into my pc with Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Came log into my pc with Microsoft password: Every time I have to change my password on Microsoft as windows 10 on my pc tell me to it always comes back as your password is incorrect.. So far I have changed my password 3 times in the last 5 hrs..Now I have tried the instructions of going into safe mode for networking...
  3. Came log into my pc with Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Came log into my pc with Microsoft password: Every time I have to change my password on Microsoft as windows 10 on my pc tell me to it always comes back as your password is incorrect.. So far I have changed my password 3 times in the last 5 hrs..Now I have tried the instructions of going into safe mode for networking...
  4. Can't log in to my pc with the correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to my pc with the correct password: Hy, I can't log into my account on my pc. I changed the password several times, on the pc and on the website. I use this account on pc and you can see i can log in to here. I checked the caps lock the keyboard language, and the numpad too. I tried to use the troubleshoot...
  5. PowerShell event log that happens every month.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell event log that happens every month.: Why is this event log happening every month?Should I be worried?My os is Windows 10 Home It happens in PowerShell/operational logTask Category: Execute a remote commandCreating Scriptblock text 1 of 1:# Copyright © 2008, Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.#Common...
  6. PowerShell event log that happens every month.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell event log that happens every month.: Why is this event log happening every month?Should I be worried?My os is Windows 10 Home It happens in PowerShell/operational logTask Category: Execute a remote commandCreating Scriptblock text 1 of 1:# Copyright © 2008, Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.#Common...
  7. PowerShell event log that happens every month.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can't log into my pc, password was reset!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into my pc, password was reset!: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and I can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password, then I can use my pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it said...
  9. Can't log into my pc password was reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log into my pc password was reset: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password first, then I can use pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it...
  10. Resetting PC almost every month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC almost every month: My Asus desktop got stucked in Automatic repair, would sometimes would just show black screen so I had to hard reset it to completely load up then it would get blue screen with automatic repair. I have selected all the options like system restore, start up repair but it...