Windows 10: Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft...

Discus and support Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell laptop that I haven't used for a number of years. I cannot log into windows 10. Pin number not working so unable to access Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NigeCollier, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft...

Hi, I have a Dell laptop that I haven't used for a number of years.

I cannot log into windows 10. Pin number not working so unable to access Microsoft account.

I get message to go to the live website.

I cannot do this due to being locked out of windows.

How do I ratify this please?

:)

NigeCollier, Apr 10, 2021

2. Unable to log in with PIN

Hi! Have you tried logging in with your Microsoft password??

garybear89, Apr 10, 2021
  3. PIN number log in to windows 10

My pin number log in stopped working and I could not reset it so I removed it in settings. I cannot now get a pin number log on as the option is greyed out. I now cannot get onto my laptop when away from my home wifi and password log on. Now can a reinstate
    PIN number log on please?

MillieGreenhalgh, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft...

Unable to log in with PIN

I completed an update for Windows 10 HP laptop. I am now unable to log in using PIN. Help please!

Bunnys MiMie, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft...

1. Logging into windows 10 on a laptop when PIN number is wrong. Unable to access microsoft... - Similar Threads - Logging laptop PIN

2. No numbers appear when entering log in PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No numbers appear when entering log in PIN: Today when I tried enter my PIN the number nothing appears in the input box. I have tried wireless keyboard numeral keys and num lock keys. and laptop Logged in using my Microsoft account and got wrong password message. Reset password worked including entering numerals for...
  3. No numbers appear when entering log in PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No numbers appear when entering log in PIN: Today when I tried enter my PIN the number nothing appears in the input box. I have tried wireless keyboard numeral keys and num lock keys. and laptop Logged in using my Microsoft account and got wrong password message. Reset password worked including entering numerals for...
  4. Unable to log on to my laptop, using PIN.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to log on to my laptop, using PIN.: I am unable to log onto my laptop using PIN. Message “ Your PIN is no longer available due to change in security settings on this device”. How do I get the PIN field back ON? How do I check which security settings were changed? Also, it will not accept my password. I’m stuck....
  5. Unable to log on to my laptop, using PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log on to my laptop, using PIN.: I am unable to log onto my laptop using PIN. Message “ Your PIN is no longer available due to change in security settings on this device”. How do I get the PIN field back ON? How do I check which security settings were changed? Also, it will not accept my password. I’m stuck....
  6. Unable to log on to my laptop, using PIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to Change PIN Number in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Change PIN Number in Windows 10: Hi, I wanted to change my current PIN. However, I couldn't find the option to. [ATTACH] This is what I see. As you can see, there are no PIN option and windows hello PIN is not available. [ATTACH] I know my PIN but I want to change it. My laptop is a Huawei D15....
  8. Unable to access NAS drive when logged in using PIN to AzureAD account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access NAS drive when logged in using PIN to AzureAD account: To me this seems like a bug, but I could be wrong. Maybe it's some kind of security feature? I login to Windows 10 (1903) with an AzureAD login. Since that password is pretty long, I prefer to not enter it every time I login and/or after locking my workstation when I leave my...
  9. PIN number log in to windows 10

PIN number log in to windows 10: My pin number log in stopped working and I could not reset it so I removed it in settings. I cannot now get a pin number log on as the option is greyed out. I now cannot get onto my laptop when away from my home wifi and password log on. Now can a reinstate PIN number log...
  10. Unable to log into laptop with Windows password or Pin

Unable to log into laptop with Windows password or Pin: I came back from leave on wednesday just and tried to log into my laptop, i know the pin and password, but its not allowing me use either of them, i tried to change my password via my laptop for outlook, but this did not work, as its the same profile picture etc - i cannot...