Windows 10: Logging into WORD

Discus and support Logging into WORD in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer was acting crazy and a bunch of different site kept popping up on my screen and now it won't let me click on to Word. That is where I do... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MillyGreer, May 9, 2019.

1. Logging into WORD

My computer was acting crazy and a bunch of different site kept popping up on my screen and now it won't let me click on to Word. That is where I do all my homework assignments. My screen doesn't even have the same things on it that it used to have right after I would log in. Can someone please help me??

:)

MillyGreer, May 9, 2019

2. My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, May 9, 2019
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, May 9, 2019
  4. Logging into WORD

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Logging into WORD

1. Logging into WORD - Similar Threads - Logging WORD

2. Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out: I keep getting logged out of my Microsoft 365 desktop apps like Word, Excel whenever I close the App on restart I have to log back in using my email PIN. Tried fixes online but no use, any suggestions?...
  3. Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out: I keep getting logged out of my Microsoft 365 desktop apps like Word, Excel whenever I close the App on restart I have to log back in using my email PIN. Tried fixes online but no use, any suggestions?...
  4. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...
  5. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...
  6. some other name was logged into my One Drive and Word. I am single user, not shared acct.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some other name was logged into my One Drive and Word. I am single user, not shared acct.: daniel t. steinhart was logged into my account when I launched word. I was able to access his account and was able to sign him out. I rebooted my computer, logged in, went to shared account and saw data shared with that user. I removed it all, except document two links I...
  7. some other name was logged into my One Drive and Word. I am single user, not shared acct.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some other name was logged into my One Drive and Word. I am single user, not shared acct.: daniel t. steinhart was logged into my account when I launched word. I was able to access his account and was able to sign him out. I rebooted my computer, logged in, went to shared account and saw data shared with that user. I removed it all, except document two links I...
  8. some other name was logged into my One Drive and Word. I am single user, not shared acct.

9. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  10. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...