Windows 10: Logging on to my PC - I click on an item on a photo.

Discus and support Logging on to my PC - I click on an item on a photo. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can access my Microsoft account no problem. I want to change my Windows password (windows 10), which I have forgotten, to the same as my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SG1947, Mar 7, 2019.

1. SG1947 Win User

Logging on to my PC - I click on an item on a photo.

I can access my Microsoft account no problem.

I want to change my Windows password (windows 10), which I have forgotten, to the same as my Microsoft password - how do I do this?

:)

SG1947, Mar 7, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 7, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Logging on to my PC -  I click on an item on a photo. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Logging on to my PC - I click on an item on a photo. - Similar Threads - Logging click item

2. I can't log-in to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log-in to my PC: When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click to set it up PIN, it says "The User Profile Service service...
  3. I can't log-in to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log-in to my PC: When I try to login to my computer using my pin, it gives me a message saying, "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again." When I click to set it up PIN, it says "The User Profile Service service...
  4. I cannot log into my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log into my PC.: I have Windows 8. Lately I cannot log into my laptop because when I switch on my computer, a small circle with Diagnosing your PC appears and stays on and does not progress to Safe mode or Advance option screen. Pressing power button 3 times only shows Preparing automatic...
  5. I cannot log into my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot log into my PC.: I have Windows 8. Lately I cannot log into my laptop because when I switch on my computer, a small circle with Diagnosing your PC appears and stays on and does not progress to Safe mode or Advance option screen. Pressing power button 3 times only shows Preparing automatic...
  6. I can't log in to my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in to my pc: Recently i set a new pin to my laptop and then shutdown it. When I'm going to log in it next time it required a pin beside fingerprint. Though I'm giving my last updated pin it doesn’t work and showing an error with " something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available. Restart...
  7. Recently, whenever I right click on an item (mostly photos (jpeg)) file explorer crashes,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently, whenever I right click on an item (mostly photos (jpeg)) file explorer crashes,...: not sure but this might be happening only on shared online drives, (Onedrive, Dropbox, etc) and it is not happening all the time. Really strange but it is what it is. Anyone have had same issues? submitted by /u/rededylive [link] [comments]...
  8. Clicking on photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clicking on photos: Since Windows (10) did an update on my computer yesterday, now when I open my photos from a dvd or flash drive, I scroll down to select or view the photos and it always jump back to the top of my files. I can't open anything up other than the first row, or even view them....
  9. Right click on Start menu item, item disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on Start menu item, item disappears: A reinstall of Insider Preview. If I click on "Start", scroll to a program, Outlook, for example, when I right click the Start menu disappears.Happens with any Program, App, that I click on. There's sort of a 1 second delay before its gone. Ran an sfc /scannow and found...
  10. Clicking a photo or text item in My Pictures no longer works.

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicking a photo or text item in My Pictures no longer works.: Doing this used to show the photo or text piece immediately, but now I have to click 'Open' in the dropdown menu and choose a previously downloaded and installed app. like Snagit, or Irfanview, or Paint. I far prefer the simple viewer I had before which was part of the...