Windows 10: Logging onto an outlook email

Discus and support Logging onto an outlook email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently been shut out of my outlook email accounts only on the mail app. I was logged into these emails for 7 months on the mail app but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by user17659, Sep 9, 2020.

1. user17659 Win User

Logging onto an outlook email

Hello,

I've recently been shut out of my outlook email accounts only on the mail app. I was logged into these emails for 7 months on the mail app but recently it logged me out and then says there is an error every time i try to log in again. the message reads "something went wrong. your computer's trusted platform module has malfunctioned..." I've tried to troubleshoot myself but nothing is working. I know it is not the accounts because I can log onto them from other devices and from safari perfectly fine. It is just when I try to log on via the mail, outlook or office 365 app that the message pops up.

Anyone have any advice?

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

:)

user17659, Sep 9, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 9, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Logging onto an outlook email :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Logging onto an outlook email - Similar Threads - Logging onto outlook

2. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  3. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  4. Factory reset, can't log in onto my emails and stuff,cant log in onto the microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset, can't log in onto my emails and stuff,cant log in onto the microsoft...: Factory reset, can't log in onto my emails and stuff,cant log in onto the microsoft authentificator after reset. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-cant-log-in-onto-my-emails-and/d84c3685-00f5-446b-8029-95d0ef3eac0d
  5. Factory reset, can't log in onto my emails and stuff,cant log in onto the microsoft...

Factory reset, can't log in onto my emails and stuff,cant log in onto the microsoft...: Factory reset, can't log in onto my emails and stuff,cant log in onto the microsoft authentificator after reset. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-cant-log-in-onto-my-emails-and/d84c3685-00f5-446b-8029-95d0ef3eac0d
  6. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  7. logging onto microsoft

logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  8. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Can't log onto computer due to an incorrect email address.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't log onto computer due to an incorrect email address.: After first turning on the computer it asked for an email address and my daughter accidentally typed it in incorrectly and I can not figure out how to change it back. I've tried all the prompts about changing the email but after I verify the correct email and password it just...
  10. Outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email: OUTLOOK WILL NOT OPEN. THERE IS AN ICON FOR IT ON THE TASKBAR BUT IT DOES NOTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/05428a11-035b-4558-8274-2f8eb5e4fcaf