Windows 10: Logging onto my computer

Discus and support Logging onto my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Frank6660, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Frank6660 Win User

Logging onto my computer

After updating windows 10, when I TRY TO LOG ONTO MY COMPUTER I get message that user profile cannot be loaded. any ideas?

:)

Frank6660, Jan 13, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Logging onto my computer

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Logging onto my computer

1. Logging onto my computer - Similar Threads - Logging onto computer

2. I forgot my password to log onto my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to log onto my computer: I forgot my password to log onto my computer. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-to-log-onto-my-computer/0f9629af-c6ee-4651-8f1e-2d29dedee6b8
  3. I forgot my password to log onto my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password to log onto my computer: I forgot my password to log onto my computer. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-to-log-onto-my-computer/0f9629af-c6ee-4651-8f1e-2d29dedee6b8
  4. I think somebody logged onto my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think somebody logged onto my computer: I think somebody tried to get into my computer, noticed my apps look kind of weird and there are some tabs that I did not even openAnything I can do to find out who did? Any apps I can download to prevent it from happening again?...
  5. I think somebody logged onto my computer

I think somebody logged onto my computer: I think somebody tried to get into my computer, noticed my apps look kind of weird and there are some tabs that I did not even openAnything I can do to find out who did? Any apps I can download to prevent it from happening again?...
  6. Cant log onto my account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  7. Cant log onto my account from my computer

Cant log onto my account from my computer: so i got my harddrive replaced and had to reinstall all my programs, and re-log into my desktop to connect my account again, but it doesn't accept my password? it accepts the one time use code, the internet is fine, i changed my password throught the website twice and it was...
  8. Unable to log onto network computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log onto network computer: I am unable to log onto my second Win 10 computer. I am using the same credentials I use to log on directly but they are not working from the other computer....
  9. logging onto desk top computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    logging onto desk top computer: I have Windows 10 and am stuck on the administrator log in screen. I have pushed the windows key and r and no run window comes up. I have tried every password for Administrator and can't log on to my desk top computer. I have restarted the computer and nothing changes....
  10. log onto computer failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    log onto computer failure: I had two people that were able to log into this computer. Now only one can log in. condition: user no.1 can log in user no2 cannot log in anymore. With user no1 logged in I click on " other user" and try to log in with user no.2 User no.2 can not login in. User no 2...