Windows 10: Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?

Discus and support Logging out Windows built-it Mail App? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to sign out the Mail app? I did turn the Sync off, but I was wondering if there's a way to completely sign out, or even remove this app?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mibaup, Jan 27, 2016.

1. mibaup Win User

Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?

Is there a way to sign out the Mail app? I did turn the Sync off, but I was wondering if there's a way to completely sign out, or even remove this app?

:)

mibaup, Jan 27, 2016
  2. BrittF Win User

Windows 10 Email logs me out of Gmail?

In windows 8 I had two gmail accounts in the mail app and it worked fine.

Now,

Every time I log into the second gmail account in the mail app, it logs me out of the first one. I go back and log in, it logs me out of the other one. I keep going in circles.

BrittF, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Brian Cab Win User
    emails not syncing. error message 0x80c805f6

To help you out on your concern, we would like to know the email client your using. Is it Outlook app or the Windows 10 Mail app (built-in mail app for Windows 10)?

Regards.

Brian Cab, Jan 27, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

You could try deleting you account from here. It may depend if you are signed on using Microsoft account or local account though - I don't think you can remove the MS account you sign on with.

Logging out Windows built-it Mail App? [​IMG]

You can only delete the mail app if you delete the calendar app as well as they are part of one package.

If you want to do that, copy and paste this into an elevated powershell window Code: $app="microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps" Get-AppxPackage -Name $app -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -Online | where DisplayName -EQ $app | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online[/quote] (From Apps - Uninstall in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums). You can always download it again from the store if you want to.

Thema:

1. Logging out Windows built-it Mail App? - Similar Threads - Logging built Mail

2. Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11: This just never goes away.It was like this on Windows 10 and continues to be a bug on Windows 11 as well.After a few days, it just goes away by itself. But after a couple of days, it starts doing it again.When there's literally 0 mail, nothing in inbox, sent, draft, trash or...
  3. Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11: This just never goes away.It was like this on Windows 10 and continues to be a bug on Windows 11 as well.After a few days, it just goes away by itself. But after a couple of days, it starts doing it again.When there's literally 0 mail, nothing in inbox, sent, draft, trash or...
  4. log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app

log off e-mail, windows 10 mail app: I've been unable to log in to my e-mail using att.net, att.com, or yahoo.com. No idea why. I tried currently.com, as well. I finally was able to access my e-mail today using the windows 10 mail app, however, it remains on with a small blue envelope in my task bar. No...
  5. Mail app doesn't log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app doesn't log in.: I have tried many times, but my mail app doesn't log in to my 2 email ID. Both of them are Gmail ID's and I have enabled IMAP in both of them. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-doesnt-log-in/a0ede85b-5d57-4963-b150-c1c77e63be7d
  6. Log out hidden window app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log out hidden window app: When I shut down my laptop a notice comes up with a hidden window app what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-hidden-window-app/7778cc8f-b623-4134-97c4-2d42f2206d6c"
  7. LOG out of MSN for an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOG out of MSN for an app: Need to log out of MSN for an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-of-msn-for-an-app/6188df90-e5e9-4ef8-a953-ada051c82732
  8. Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.: I can't create a new folder in Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-10-built-in-mail-app/ecb93451-0c6c-4136-8e33-89c48dc71cd1
  9. windows 10 built in mail

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 built in mail: I have windows 10 built in mail ,but when I try to use the send to menu I get this message. 69167
  10. Where does the built in Windows 10 Mail App reside.

in Browsers and Email
    Where does the built in Windows 10 Mail App reside.: I am trying to do this. When I click on a mailto:joseph21@email.com it will open the link of the mail app in firefox, IE, Chrome, etc. Where is the app located. I did a search for mail but did not show any that is the built in mail app. Is there a way to export all the...