Windows 10: Logging removable devices

Discus and support Logging removable devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded Windows from 1507 to 1803 version and currently I have a problem with logging removable devices – just CD and DVD work without any problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by soltys malysoltys_maly, Sep 6, 2018.

1. soltys malysoltys_maly Win User

Logging removable devices

I upgraded Windows from 1507 to 1803 version and currently I have a problem with logging removable devices – just CD and DVD work without any problems. I deployed security auditing and received a message that everything is set properly. Thank you for the help.

:)

soltys malysoltys_maly, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Amrita Bhattacharjee Win User

An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Logging removable devices - Similar Threads - Logging removable devices

2. Device Removed Reason: 0x887A0006

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Removed Reason: 0x887A0006: While my son plays War of Warcraft game freezes at random times then finally gets kicked out with the "wow.exe blocked from accessing graphics hardware" the screen error "says can't connect to the 3Dacceleration" It seems that there is no solution around. I have done...
  3. reconection of removed devices on bluetooth

reconection of removed devices on bluetooth: I accidentally removed my Bluetooth paired device how can I reconnect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconection-of-removed-devices-on-bluetooth/11466fbe-7d45-4461-a4f4-2d214d007ae0
  4. safely remove device

safely remove device: Hi I want to safely remove USB device. The icon is on the task bar but turned off in settings, how do I turn it on ? Thanks John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safely-remove-device/995c6a92-c905-4d08-8d14-55e494f1810b
  5. Remove policies in my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove policies in my device: Hello Folks! there is always a "some settings are managed by your org" message popping up after the upgrade. I have used once my device for the company use and then I have removed the MDM . but still, it shows some policies exist in the system. Could you please Advice...
  6. Uknown Device - How to Remove

Uknown Device - How to Remove: Hello, I have upgraded my windows to win 10 version 1803 after the upgrade I ended up with an unknown drive on Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) the hardware id property shows "BTH\MS_BTHL2CAP" how can remove these driver , after an uninstall attempt it keeps coming back...
  7. Retrieve device after hitting "Remove Device"

Retrieve device after hitting "Remove Device": I recently put my camera memory card into my computer to download photos. I couldn't open them and need to leave so hit "remove device" figuring that I'd go back later when I had more time to get them. When I went back and reinserted the card it didn't show up. I've tried to...
  8. Remove unspecified device

Remove unspecified device: How can I remove an unspecified device in printers and devices. The unspecified device was a result of a failed attempt to add a printer. It won't allow me to uninstall it, I did remove an error in the device manager but that didn't do anything. Right clicking has no effect....
  9. Bluetooth device can't be removed

Bluetooth device can't be removed: Hey, I connected my bluetooth speaker today to my laptop to test if it worked: Acer Aspire 5742ZG It worked until today I wanted to remove the device. I'm unable to disconnect/remove it. It show's up in Devices and printers. Why I want to remove it is because I want to...
  10. Remove Media Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Media Devices: Our desktop used to be our only PC. Everyone had an account and logged in to use it. We now all have our own notebooks. I removed all the accounts on the PC but the main admin. We have upgraded to Windows 10. I notice under windows explorer/network there are still old media...