Windows 10: Logging removable devices

Discus and support Logging removable devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded Windows from 1507 to 1803 version and currently I have a problem with logging removable devices – just CD and DVD work without any problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by soltys malysoltys_maly, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Logging removable devices

I upgraded Windows from 1507 to 1803 version and currently I have a problem with logging removable devices – just CD and DVD work without any problems. I deployed security auditing and received a message that everything is set properly. Thank you for the help.

:)

soltys malysoltys_maly, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Logging removable devices

An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Logging removable devices

1. Logging removable devices - Similar Threads - Logging removable devices

2. Logged into 365 and removed device but still logged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logged into 365 and removed device but still logged in: I needed to use office 365 on the work computer and it logged me in as the whole Microsoft account. I removed device, and restarted computer yet my log in is still there and my one drive. I don't want my coworkers having access to that....
  3. Logged into 365 and removed device but still logged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logged into 365 and removed device but still logged in: I needed to use office 365 on the work computer and it logged me in as the whole Microsoft account. I removed device, and restarted computer yet my log in is still there and my one drive. I don't want my coworkers having access to that....
  4. Removing devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing devices: So I wanted to give a friend an Minecraft account but the email is personal So I wanted to change it and its linked to my computer if I remove an device from the Microsoft account what happens to it? Can I still play Minecraft?...
  5. remove a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a device: Why get "removal failed" when I try to remove a device from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-a-device/edeeddcd-382c-4844-8073-a88f213158e7
  6. Windows device still logged in after removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows device still logged in after removal: Hello I logged into a computer to do some stuff at work. Now I want to remove the computer. I did this in my Microsoft account on the web browser of the computer, as I have not found any options to log out in the settings of the computer. I removed the device from my...
  7. remove log in password

remove log in password: I am giving my laptop to my daughter and I want to remove my information and login password how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-log-in-password/23043f1f-ab4c-435f-90ab-221299af6c54
  8. remove log in password

remove log in password: how do I remove my log in password in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-log-in-password/a0b77a09-9d98-4077-9ce3-037e0282f5ee
  9. Remove password log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove password log in: Is there a way to remove the password log in screen when I turn on my computer? I only use my computer at home, so I don't need a password log in. 130742
  10. Remove password log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove password log in: Is there a way to remove the password log in screen when I turn on my computer? I only use my computer at home, so I don't need a password log in. 130742