Windows 10: Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans

Discus and support Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently tried switching back and forth between AMD balanced and Power Saver plans. No problem there But getting a secondary issue , that surprises... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FatTonyBubatz, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans

Recently tried switching back and forth between AMD balanced and Power Saver plans. No problem there

But getting a secondary issue , that surprises me. The mouse loses its acceleration when switching, and only a reset of the wireless USB (removing and reinserting) resets the acceleration.

Not sure why this is happening. Anyone have an idea of how to prevent this ?

Windows 10 X570 Amd 3700x

:)

FatTonyBubatz, Jun 15, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Logitech Introduces the MX ERGO - Wireless Trackball Tech on Your Fingertips

well i still bought a trackman marble (the one with front center ball and middle of each side buttons) in 2017 .... it's still listed stocked and sold *Stick Out Tongue Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans :p

but that new model is refreshing, a friend was playing CS (1.5 1.6 the real one ...) with a similarly shaped trackman (not the trackman wheel tho ... the preceding model)
    yep that one ...
    *81407-7f4cb3f4e87087e53e9654b48d74059e.jpg*

hehehe ... optical is from way before first optical standard mouse *Laugh :laugh:

uh?

Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans [​IMG]

and the one i actually use ....

Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans [​IMG]

oh .... you meant the new one?

GreiverBlade, Jun 15, 2020
  4. D.Crepit Win User

Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans

Logitech Introduces the MX ERGO - Wireless Trackball Tech on Your Fingertips

Logi track balls have always been very nice.
    Unfortunately, I had to switch to a Sanwa unit,
    because Logi refuses to make their trackballs
    with a CORD.

D.Crepit, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans

1. Logi m570 trackball , accelleration lost when switching power plans - Similar Threads - Logi m570 trackball

2. Power plan stuck at balanced mode when trying to switch

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power plan stuck at balanced mode when trying to switch: My power plan keeps switching to balanced and I tried the command prompt and the restoredefaultschemes didn’t work, and I need help on why it’s stuck...
  3. Power plan stuck at balanced mode when trying to switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power plan stuck at balanced mode when trying to switch: My power plan keeps switching to balanced and I tried the command prompt and the restoredefaultschemes didn’t work, and I need help on why it’s stuck...
  4. Power plan stuck at balanced mode when trying to switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Logi mouse not recognized by logi app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logi mouse not recognized by logi app.: Logi mouse not recognized by logi setpoint app. It only recoggnized by device manager on windows 11.The app only show tool tab and no mouse tab. The device manager only shows standard HID mouse.I installed setpoint and firmware option app for my logi m185 2.4g wireless...
  6. Power plan always switches automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power plan always switches automatically: Hi,I'm using desktop PC and my power plan always going for balanced - every restart of my PC. I tried those tips:"Press Windows key + XClick Power optionsClick Additional power settings under Related settingsClick Choose what the power button doesClick Change settings that...
  7. Logitech M570 Trackball Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M570 Trackball Issues: So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and move my mouse a lot, the trackball is much easier to use then the...
  8. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  9. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  10. Power Plan Switching While App is Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Plan Switching While App is Running: I use my computer as a music player, I've ripped my CDs to my computer and I use foobar2000 to play them. When I first set this all up, I'd noticed that my music would stop when my hard drive is set to turn off due to inactivity. So, I'd disabled the setting. The downfall of...