Windows 10: Logic Exports/Global Security & Support

Discus and support Logic Exports/Global Security & Support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a message call from "Nancy" at Logic Exports today. I was told that a security program I paid for in 2016 had expired and that a new,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarbaraCecelski, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Logic Exports/Global Security & Support

I received a message call from "Nancy" at Logic Exports today. I was told that a security program I paid for in 2016 had expired and that a new, five-year program would be charged to my checking account in the amount of $6,800.00.

She knew the last four digits of my account with San Diego County Credit Union, apparently from the 2016 purchase. She said to call her at 1-800-865-1286, ext. 2304, if I wanted to cancel the payment.

I called and spoke with her. She asked me to log in to my computer so she could explain how to cancel. I told her that I was not willing to let her access my computer and she replied that my account will then be charged the $6,800.

She said the name of her company was Global Security and Support. I questioned why she had originally stated she was calling from Logic Exports. I told her to cancel my subscription. She said I had to log in so that she could process the cancellation.

Is this a scam? I will be contacting the credit union tomorrow.

Thank you for your response.

Barbara Cecelski

:)

BarbaraCecelski, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 18, 2021
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Logic Exports/Global Security & Support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Logic Exports/Global Security & Support

1. Logic Exports/Global Security & Support - Similar Threads - Logic Exports Global

2. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  3. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  4. Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...: Hello Microsoft Team , I'm having this problem that it doesn't allow me to enable Device Security on Windows 11. I have a Gaming Laptop : Asus ROG Strix G533ZS . Device security is supported on my Laptop as far as i know because it came with Windows 11 pre-installed. I was...
  5. Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...

Device Security says : Standard hardware security not supported , but it was supported...: Hello Microsoft Team , I'm having this problem that it doesn't allow me to enable Device Security on Windows 11. I have a Gaming Laptop : Asus ROG Strix G533ZS . Device security is supported on my Laptop as far as i know because it came with Windows 11 pre-installed. I was...
  6. does microsoft support security through global geeks llc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does microsoft support security through global geeks llc: does microsoft support security systems using Global Geeks LLC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-support-security-through-global/3bd2612e-4cea-4d5b-8328-ac19189acf7d
  7. does microsoft support security through global geeks llc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does microsoft support security through global geeks llc: does microsoft support security systems using Global Geeks LLC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-support-security-through-global/3bd2612e-4cea-4d5b-8328-ac19189acf7d
  8. does microsoft support security through global geeks llc

9. Internet Security - Global Services

Internet Security - Global Services: I recently signed up for a service on my Windows 10 computer after experiencing some technical issues. It was called Global Services and had a tech support number of 1-844-331-2777. I was led to believe that they were a Microsoft support company. I haven't necessarily had...
  10. have you ever herd of global tech support?

have you ever herd of global tech support?: have you ever herd of global tech support and are they trust worthy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/have-you-ever-herd-of-global-tech-support/f018ca80-fd8e-46a8-bca5-760376c263d4"