Windows 10: login accounts

Discus and support login accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how to change my login info like password and username?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Fatimaal zaabi, Sep 1, 2020.

1. login accounts

how to change my login info like password and username?

:)

Fatimaal zaabi, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 1, 2020
  4. login accounts

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

login accounts

1. login accounts - Similar Threads - login accounts

2. Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?: In the past month, I've been receiving unsuccessful login notifications from foreign IP addresses such as Chile, Turkey, the US, Brazil, etc. using IMAP protocol and web brower. The latest one was on April 22nd, with 10 unsuccessful automatic sync attempts from different IPs....
  3. Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsuccessful login and sync attempts from foreign IPs. How to enhance account security ?: In the past month, I've been receiving unsuccessful login notifications from foreign IP addresses such as Chile, Turkey, the US, Brazil, etc. using IMAP protocol and web brower. The latest one was on April 22nd, with 10 unsuccessful automatic sync attempts from different IPs....
  4. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  5. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank white account login window for all Windows related services: Issue started just today. I get a blank white account login window for all my Windows services. Store, OneDrive, Xbox App. All other software works just fine. No other issues, I just can't login to these services.They all look like this:...
  6. Blank white account login window for all Windows related services

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  8. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  9. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  10. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...