Windows 10: Login at work

Discus and support Login at work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I’ve been working a new job last month and I don’t have a Microsoft login do I contact the IT department or can I create one myself... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Christopher Henry, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Login at work

I’ve been working a new job last month and I don’t have a Microsoft login do I contact the IT department or can I create one myself

:)

Christopher Henry, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 31, 2020
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Login at work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Login at work

1. Login at work - Similar Threads - Login

2. Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...: Like the title says, every time I try the microsoft login on minecraft launcher, I keep getting an effort that saysKeep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame: gamingservicetcui.exe - Application Error The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occured in the application at...
  3. Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...: Like the title says, every time I try the microsoft login on minecraft launcher, I keep getting an effort that saysKeep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame: gamingservicetcui.exe - Application Error The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occured in the application at...
  4. I can't login to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to my laptop: when I open up my laptop and i usually login with my pin it says "something happened and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your PIN again. And when I try click set up my PIN, it says just a moment and loads then it does nothing so if I click it again, it says search...
  5. I can't login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my laptop: when I open up my laptop and i usually login with my pin it says "something happened and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your PIN again. And when I try click set up my PIN, it says just a moment and loads then it does nothing so if I click it again, it says search...
  6. I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...: I cannot do anything other than hold the windows key on the keyboard & push the power key with the mouse. It brings me up to the troubleshoot, restart, etc screen & then I go to troubleshoot bur everytime IT restarts it brings me back to MY signing screen for my profile but...
  7. I can't login to my laptop

8. I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...

I am stuck on the login screen with my profile but when I try to login it says Enforced...: I cannot do anything other than hold the windows key on the keyboard & push the power key with the mouse. It brings me up to the troubleshoot, restart, etc screen & then I go to troubleshoot bur everytime IT restarts it brings me back to MY signing screen for my profile but...
  9. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  10. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...