Windows 10: Login background image Windows 10 LTSB

Discus and support Login background image Windows 10 LTSB in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I want to change the backgrond image on the lock screen in our Windows 10 LTSB 1507 but we cannot do it. I was able to change the lock backround... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr. Yellow, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Login background image Windows 10 LTSB

Hi!

I want to change the backgrond image on the lock screen in our Windows 10 LTSB 1507 but we cannot do it.

I was able to change the lock backround and the desktop background image but, when is locked and prompts for a login, that background screen still the default one.

Is something that im missing? Or is a version fault?

Thanks!

:)

Mr. Yellow, Oct 28, 2019

2. Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Oct 28, 2019
  3. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Login background image Windows 10 LTSB

Login Screen Background Change

Hi,

Windows 10 has an easy way to customize your login screen background. To get started follow these steps:

• On the Search bar, type Lock screen settings.
    • Click it from the search result and you should see the available options to change the background image.

Login background image Windows 10 LTSB 41f64c00-dbff-4cde-8391-308ce31786c4.png
    Don't hesitate to respond if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Login background image Windows 10 LTSB

1. Login background image Windows 10 LTSB - Similar Threads - Login background image

2. Windows background image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows background image: I have got used to Windows resetting the background image after an update which is just an annoyance.But it also defaults to picking some random images from my recent pictures before I log in and uses them.What if it found some "private" images on the computer and they were...
  3. Windows background image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows background image: I have got used to Windows resetting the background image after an update which is just an annoyance.But it also defaults to picking some random images from my recent pictures before I log in and uses them.What if it found some "private" images on the computer and they were...
  4. windows 10 background image ???

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 background image ???: Türkçe Merhaba, Windows 10 arka planıma bernie sanders'in png formatında bir fotoğraf yükledim. 2 arka plan pozisyonunda arka plan otomatik dolduruluyor. Orjinal fotoğraf bilgisayarımda yok. Bu nasıl olabilir? İngilizce Hello there, I uploaded a photo in png format...
  5. Windows 10 default background images

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 default background images: Hi, Just wondering if anyone has come across standard background images being updated in Windows 10 to include something a little disturbing see below, second tile along. [ATTACH] First came across this on my daughter's laptop a few weeks ago, she started it up one...
  6. PC login background images for windows 10

PC login background images for windows 10: How might I locate the right place to search for an image that I liked but couldn't figure out how to save the image to my computer before windows 10 updated to the next background image? I mean, Microsoft is sending these images to my hard drive that are presented to me at...
  7. Login Background Image: Setting One Picture

Login Background Image: Setting One Picture: One of the posts here indicated how to get at the series of images that display in the Lock Screen. I liked one of them and changed the Lock Screen to use that exclusively. However I don't care for the Lock Screen so I disabled it in GPEdit. I have set the Login background to...
  8. Setting One Picture as a Login Background Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting One Picture as a Login Background Image: One of the posts here indicated how to get at the series of images that display in the Lock Screen. I liked one of them and changed the Lock Screen to use that exclusively. However I don't care for the Lock Screen so I disabled it in GPEdit. I have set the Login background to...
  9. How to change the login screen background image?

How to change the login screen background image?: I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image. Thanks. 31131
  10. Various errors: Background image / Windows Defender / PIN login

in Windows 10 Support
    Various errors: Background image / Windows Defender / PIN login: Hey folks, I have just set up my machine with a clean install of Windows 10. After having spent the last 2 days or so installing all the programs and tools, and applying smaller registry hacks (mostly to the file explorer), I have - out of the blue - run into a couple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. current windows backround image