Windows 10: Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers

Discus and support Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 pro. A few weeks ago I discovered that I could no longer log into a website that I had previously used bassbuzz.com. I assumed it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardTrump, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers

I use Windows 10 pro. A few weeks ago I discovered that I could no longer log into a website that I had previously used bassbuzz.com. I assumed it was a password problem and got a new one from them, but it still didn't work. I was using chrome, so I tried Foxfire and Opera without luck. I was able to login to all my other usual sites. Frustrated, I went to my Linux laptop and had no problems logging in from that. I could also login from my Samsung tablet using Chrome.Back at my windows 10 machine, I installed Linux Mint in a VirtualBox and was able to login to the website using Firefox. I al

:)

RichardTrump, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 28, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers

1. Login blocking on Windows 10 browsers - Similar Threads - Login blocking browsers

2. Windows blocking installation of browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking installation of browser: I am attempting to install Librewolf browser on my personal laptop and this installation is blocked by windows. How can I work around this issue and why is microsoft blocking installation of competing browsers on personal systems?...
  3. Windows blocking installation of browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blocking installation of browser: I am attempting to install Librewolf browser on my personal laptop and this installation is blocked by windows. How can I work around this issue and why is microsoft blocking installation of competing browsers on personal systems?...
  4. windows hotspot On block browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hotspot On block browsers: Hi, sorry for my bad English, a question after last windows 10 update. When i activate windows hotspot my browser on the hotspot machine all of them stop working.What can I do? I have never hanno this issue before and is a big problem for me....
  5. windows hotspot On block browsers

windows hotspot On block browsers: Hi, sorry for my bad English, a question after last windows 10 update. When i activate windows hotspot my browser on the hotspot machine all of them stop working.What can I do? I have never hanno this issue before and is a big problem for me....
  6. windows hotspot On block browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Edge Browser Blocked by WIN11

Edge Browser Blocked by WIN11: WINDOWS 11 HAS 90% BLOCKED EDGE BROWSER. I had already permanently uninstalled Chrome, since it had security breaches almost every week. Ever since I upgraded to WIN11 I began to have problems, but they were not constant. My computer is compatible with WIN11 as per the...
  8. Microsoft Family Browsers Blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Browsers Blocked: Microsoft Family, by default, includes a large number of browsers that are deactivated. This is helpful in that it allows for easy monitoring of traffic on the approved browser Edge that I can monitor on my children's accounts. This is to report a package--AMD Radeon...
  9. FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKING BROWSERS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKING BROWSERS: For those who have waited for an answer I finally have it. After 2 years of having trouble I have finally fixed the problem with my browsers. Easy Solution, remove your computer from your Microsoft account. it was that easy...
  10. keyboard login blocked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    keyboard login blocked: No keyboard entry at login, no dots for characters hit. narrator says HIDDEN. The keyboard is good. If I use my Password Recovery USB, I can then type my password and dots appear. Any help would be appreciated. I'm typing this with the keyboard. Ted Springfield, MA ***...