Windows 10: login box does not come up automaticaly

Discus and support login box does not come up automaticaly in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why does the login box not come up automatically... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by richardwitkowski, Apr 6, 2019.

1. login box does not come up automaticaly

Why does the login box not come up automatically

:)

richardwitkowski, Apr 6, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 6, 2019
  4. login box does not come up automaticaly

No password login box

Hi Helen,

There could be changes made with the settings on your computer that has disabled the option to have users to log in with a username and password. This should be enabled back to get again the login window.

If you're able to login to your system without using the password, please follow these steps to enable the login window during startup:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Run.
    • In the Run field, type in control userpasswords2 and hit
      Enter.
    • In the User Accounts dialog box, check the box for Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Restart your computer and see if you're prompted with the login window.

In case you can't login to your system, please boot your computer in Safe Mode. Check out the link,

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and follow the steps in From the sign-in screen. Once you're in Safe Mode, follow the steps above to enable the password prompt. Once done, restart your computer to go back to normal mode.

Update us on how it goes so we can assist you further.

Regards.

"If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to mark it as answer

to help those who are facing the same problem."

Vanessa Yar, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

login box does not come up automaticaly

1. login box does not come up automaticaly - Similar Threads - login box does

2. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  3. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  4. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  5. White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop

White Box Comes Up in Corner of Desktop: There is a white box that pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen that remains in the forefront and will not go away. It is blocking my access to that part of my screen. I have restarted my laptop several times and it will pop up again after a few minutes. I've check...
  6. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?: This happens constantly! Every 3-seconds! It will eventually go away after about 3-hours and all emails will arrive in Microsoft Outlook. There is nothing wrong with my password. I have gone into my Comcast Xfinity account online, and the password is the same as in Outlook...
  7. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?: This happens constantly! Every 3-seconds! It will eventually go away after about 3-hours and all emails will arrive in Microsoft Outlook. There is nothing wrong with my password. I have gone into my Comcast Xfinity account online, and the password is the same as in Outlook...
  8. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

9. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. on click login page does not come

in Windows 10 Customization
    on click login page does not come: after sitching on my PC ( which has windows 10 OS) in the startup page when clicked login page is not coming. Mouse working fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/on-click-login-page-does-not-come/543a568e-b4e5-4616-a982-e1626a63044d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. log on box does not come up