Windows 10: Login Bypass

Discus and support Login Bypass in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I know this question has been asked before, but none of the responses works for me. I had to reinstall everything on my Toshiba laptop today, and as... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nathanlenz, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Login Bypass

I know this question has been asked before, but none of the responses works for me.

I had to reinstall everything on my Toshiba laptop today, and as I was going through the setup, I was asked to create a PIN to access my computer. Not a password, a PIN. Now, every time I boot my computer, I have to log in with my PIN.

I don't need to - this laptop never leaves my home.

Now, I've tried the 'netplwiz' thing, and I get this:

Login Bypass 483d0ae1-9ad5-4519-9675-7b839ae07c67?upload=true.jpg

Note that I don't get the 'Users must enter a password' option.

I've also tried the Command Prompt method, but, for some reason, my machine won't accept my username.

How do I resolve this?

:)

Nathanlenz, Apr 1, 2021
  2. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Apr 1, 2021
  3. login screen bypass

Is there a way to bypass the login screen. I don't need it. I'm the only one who uses my computer.

GaryLappert, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Login Bypass

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Login Bypass

1. Login Bypass - Similar Threads - Login Bypass

2. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  3. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen: Hello, I have access to my account, however for some reason I am unable to sign in my dell laptop. I have changes my password a few times but failed to sign in. Also, when I check the sign-in attempts, there are bunch of unsuccessful logins tried from various locations. Could...
  6. Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen

Logging into Windows on my Dell Laptop or to bypass the login screen: Hello, I have access to my account, however for some reason I am unable to sign in my dell laptop. I have changes my password a few times but failed to sign in. Also, when I check the sign-in attempts, there are bunch of unsuccessful logins tried from various locations. Could...
  7. How to bypass windows login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass windows login?: My colleague was locked out of his computer because the Gmail account which he uses was already disabled and deleted.I tried all the things I saw in youtube and the internet but no luck. I tried all the options in WinRE and CMD diskpart & net user as well. Any other way to...
  8. How to bypass windows login?

How to bypass windows login?: My colleague was locked out of his computer because the Gmail account which he uses was already disabled and deleted.I tried all the things I saw in youtube and the internet but no luck. I tried all the options in WinRE and CMD diskpart & net user as well. Any other way to...
  9. Can I bypass a login screen?

Can I bypass a login screen?: I've got an old PC from 2016 I believe that was passed down to me from my grandpa, he told me it was a friends that gave it to him cause he needed a new one, turns out he never actually used it and when he moved he gave it to me. I never used it either but I just pulled it...
  10. Can I bypass a login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I bypass a login screen?: I've got an old PC from 2016 I believe that was passed down to me from my grandpa, he told me it was a friends that gave it to him cause he needed a new one, turns out he never actually used it and when he moved he gave it to me. I never used it either but I just pulled it...