Windows 10: Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available...

Discus and support Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have set up my brand new Lenovo today - scanning fingerprint and making a PIN-code. But now I can not login - the computer rejects my fingerprint,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Erik A R, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Erik A R Win User

Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available...

I have set up my brand new Lenovo today - scanning fingerprint and making a PIN-code.

But now I can not login - the computer rejects my fingerprint, telling me to use my PIN-code. It then tells me that my PIN-code is no longer available due to a change of security setup on my unit. And that I can configure my PIN-code again through setup - which I can not login to...

What to do?

:)

Erik A R, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Login with PIN code?

Hello Partians,

You should be able to enter your PIN at any sign in screen. If you don't have the option by default, then you should be able to click/tap on the Sign in options link like below to select to sign in with your PIN instead.

Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available... [​IMG]

Brink, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Unable to reset PIN code for login,

Yesterday, I got a problem with a key being phantom pressed, which is fixed. This leads into my problem.

The phantom presses made my PIN code invalid because it incorrectly entered it too many times, and now I can't login with a PIN. Is there any way to re-enable the PIN code?

EDIT: Screenshot:

Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available... uLiyuo9.png

bigyihsuan, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available...

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available...

1. Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available... - Similar Threads - Login conflict PIN

2. Error code 0xd0000225 for login pin not being available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xd0000225 for login pin not being available: I've had this laptop Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 2 for about 6 weeks, and I have been logging into it without issue using a pin since I bought it. However, as of this morning, when I use the pin, I keep getting this message:"Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code:...
  3. Error code 0xd0000225 for login pin not being available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0xd0000225 for login pin not being available: I've had this laptop Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 2 for about 6 weeks, and I have been logging into it without issue using a pin since I bought it. However, as of this morning, when I use the pin, I keep getting this message:"Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code:...
  4. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  5. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  6. Can't use PIN to login code 0x80090016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use PIN to login code 0x80090016: ** Ive had this account and laptop for years** The other day I tried to download an app for my Asus laptop. I was told I need a pin to do so, so I went to create a pin for my account but kept going in loops with it telling me it was unavailable to make a pin, but not telling...
  7. Can't use PIN to login code 0x80090016

Can't use PIN to login code 0x80090016: ** Ive had this account and laptop for years** The other day I tried to download an app for my Asus laptop. I was told I need a pin to do so, so I went to create a pin for my account but kept going in loops with it telling me it was unavailable to make a pin, but not telling...
  8. Can't use PIN to login code 0x80090016

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Can't login with Pin code

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login with Pin code: Hello everyone, I am using Windows 10 (Build 10586.3). When I try to login with pin code, it takes long time then it didn't login. If I change the to settings ==> Lock Screen ==> and enable "show windows background picture on the sin-in screen" it works! I tried the...
  10. Login with PIN code?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login with PIN code?: Hey, I have the PIN set up already but that's only for when I lock the PC, is there a way where I have to enter my PIN to access the computer from boot up. 16445