Windows 10: Login conundrum

Discus and support Login conundrum in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello community, i turned on my new laptop after setting it up, and it says “pin required” when i go to the pin typing button it says “due to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by kyler1230, May 1, 2020.

1. kyler1230 Win User

Login conundrum

hello community,

i turned on my new laptop after setting it up, and it says “pin required”

when i go to the pin typing button it says “due to security changes i have to set up the pin again”.

how do i get into my computer?

:)

kyler1230, May 1, 2020
  2. Bigjohn Win User

Conundrum...

Yes, I used a big word.
    But that's not the conundrum.

I can get 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 Graphics Card
    for the same price as a good 560TI.

What would you do/suggest?
    Will be running on an AMD 990 board with a phenom II x6 and 16gb of DDR3x1600

Bigjohn, May 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 1, 2020
  4. Login conundrum

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Login conundrum

1. Login conundrum - Similar Threads - Login conundrum

2. Sticky notes problem - After login the note list is blank and not response

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes problem - After login the note list is blank and not response: Hello, After I first login the note list becomes white and it doesn't respond. I can open new notes from the taskbar, but I can't reach settings, note list, etc. When I open sticky notes again, there isn't any notes. I am using the Hungarian language version. I've already...
  3. windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen fuzzy blurry ----- please help !!!!! --

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen fuzzy blurry ----- please help !!!!! --: hello friends I have a strange computer problem that started yesterday The computer just goes up and gets stuck on this screen fuzzy \ blurry Attached picture The keyboard is unresponsive and nothing can be done https://ibb.co/yWBV9J0 picture of the problem I don’t...
  4. Odd Update Screen After Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Odd Update Screen After Login: I'm concerned about an update that occurred today AFTER I turned on my computer and entered my login PIN. A window opened that was largely dark gray with a blue window in the middle prompting the update. After it updated, I was given an option to purchase Office365 which I...
  5. PC ACCOUNT -at login /regular account and EULA differences

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC ACCOUNT -at login /regular account and EULA differences: One we start a login that is also a user account - Are there unique agreements in the EULA. Is see this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement It says that: "all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any...
  6. I do not want a login password !

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not want a login password !: How do I login without a password !!! I do not want one - at all. This is ridiculous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-a-login-password/46a9a6c0-5a9f-463a-a91d-283a35dec628
  7. Q: Black screen for 20s prior to login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Q: Black screen for 20s prior to login: When I reboot Windows 10 I get blank a screen (no cursor) for 20 seconds before the login screen is displayed. Searching the internet I see this is fairly common issue and I have tried the usual fixes without any joy including: Re-install of display drivers Disabling of...
  8. New computer first login user admin account?

New computer first login user admin account?: I bought a new computer for my mom. When turning on for first time, it did not have any typical setup questions and opened with an “administrator account” with user ID of “h”. This seems very odd to me and I am leery about using personal credentials if this computer was...
  9. Unable to login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to login to Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Community, I am unable to login to windows 10 when I am clicking for selection of users. kindly help me to resolve this issue. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-windows-10/350bba88-7a46-4850-b46c-a534c46ac267
  10. Laptop Login Problems

Laptop Login Problems: Hi, My sister recently could not physically sign into her laptop because the finger scanner on her laptop could not identify her finger print. She was asked to sign in using her PIN. However, she has forgotten BOTH her sign in PIN and her sign in password and did not write...