Windows 10: Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

Discus and support Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by saad siddiqui3, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page. Help. I am not able to do this . Resetting is something I can't afford/last option. Help!

:)

saad siddiqui3, Apr 24, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 24, 2024
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

1. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows - Similar Threads - Login Doesn't sign

2. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  3. Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box is not being displayed. Only shows the Sign in button: I setup a password in Dell Windows 10 Laptop. When I switch on my laptop, it takes me to the screen where I have to enter the password but it doesn't display a password box where I have to type the password. It only shows me a sign in button and on clicking the same nothing...
  4. Windows doesn't show login place

Windows doesn't show login place: When I on my laptop windows 7 doesn't show my login place. Because of this issue i can not login. What i have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-show-login-place/8256854b-a18e-49e4-bbac-82f0b565d419
  5. taskbar not working and only showing ^ button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not working and only showing ^ button: I updated windows like 2 hours ago and the taskbar is completely broken, the windows key does not work nothing works. its just blank with the ^ button and nothing else. please help...
  6. taskbar not working and only showing ^ button

taskbar not working and only showing ^ button: I updated windows like 2 hours ago and the taskbar is completely broken, the windows key does not work nothing works. its just blank with the ^ button and nothing else. please help...
  7. "Sign in" button not working in Windows 11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sign in" button not working in Windows 11 login screen: Hello, today I tried to log into my account but it wouldn't work as the "Sign in" button would just send me back to the previous screen. The first time I try to log in, for about half a second the account name gets replaced by "New User" before I'm sent back to the starting...
  8. "Sign in" button not working in Windows 11 login screen

"Sign in" button not working in Windows 11 login screen: Hello, today I tried to log into my account but it wouldn't work as the "Sign in" button would just send me back to the previous screen. The first time I try to log in, for about half a second the account name gets replaced by "New User" before I'm sent back to the starting...
  9. Show desktop button doesn't work in W10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show desktop button doesn't work in W10: I had to reinstall the Windows, but now the 'show desktop' button doesn't work as a button like it used to which I could click to minimize all windows, it only shows desktop briefly if I hover over it. I need it to minimize windows when clicked until I click on it again tp...
  10. Only space button on keyboard working while login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only space button on keyboard working while login: When I'm in my Windows 10 login screen my letters and numbers on my keyboard are not working. I already tried restarting my PC and pluging my keyboard in a different usb Port. Somehow after like 1 min my keys start working again, but it's still anoying. Can anyone help me...