Windows 10: Login dont open

Discus and support Login dont open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, For a short time I have a problem with the opening of login entries. When I click on Login I am shown that this page does not answer or is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickFeind, Oct 10, 2018.

1. NickFeind Win User

Login dont open

Hello,

For a short time I have a problem with the opening of login entries.

When I click on Login I am shown that this page does not answer or is not available.

This affects all browsers of chrome edge and firefox.

On other computer works the login but not on mine.

Even after the newinstallation, the problem persisted.

I think the problem is on my windows 10 internet profil or anything else.

Please help.

Thanks

:)

NickFeind, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2018
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 10, 2018
  4. sfmans Win User

Login dont open

Anniversary Update - default browser opens on login

Thanks!

From your excellent list of suggestions

a) - yes, still happens
    b) - cannot see anything out of the ordinary, nor any reason in there why the browser would open
    c) - yes, still happens - created a local user and the browser opened on login. It was Edge this time rather than Chrome.
    d) - Nothing in scheduled tasks that wasn't there before (two Google update tasks, Adobe Acrobat updater (disabled), and a user feed sync task running system32\msfeedsync.exe.

So, sadly, still none the wiser ...

sfmans, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Login dont open

1. Login dont open - Similar Threads - Login dont open

2. SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS DONT OPEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS DONT OPEN: Thanks if u could help me I have a problem when I run an app a specific applicationi t doesn't open what so ever it doesn't even show or run the app just runs for a second or so in the task manger and closes I faced this problem in the past but I have noticed that when I run...
  3. SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS DONT OPEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS DONT OPEN: Thanks if u could help me I have a problem when I run an app a specific applicationi t doesn't open what so ever it doesn't even show or run the app just runs for a second or so in the task manger and closes I faced this problem in the past but I have noticed that when I run...
  4. SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS DONT OPEN

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Office file dont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office file dont open: Hi, Recently any of my files of office 365 open in my desktop pc, i try evreting, compatibility, re install, and do not work, the only process that works is to open the aplicattion in admin mode, but the aplication open but i can not modify o read some files....
  6. Office file dont open

Office file dont open: Hi, Recently any of my files of office 365 open in my desktop pc, i try evreting, compatibility, re install, and do not work, the only process that works is to open the aplicattion in admin mode, but the aplication open but i can not modify o read some files....
  7. System settings dont open

System settings dont open: System settings dont open and frezzes settings page , but all others like apps, accounts, customization works well, i have tried to access the settings via search bar, workspace but dont work, im using the lastest windows versions i think 02/21...
  8. Most Programs dont open/respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most Programs dont open/respond: Hello , I've been having this problem for a while now , it started when I was using an 8.1 Version of windows and then after I upgraded to 10 , it started happenning again after a bit, programs would simply not open in the foreground , programs like : Steam, Google Chrome ,...
  9. Photos dont open

Photos dont open: I am not able to open any of the photos new or old ones. The message comes up The Media is Write Protected. Please can you assist as I need to open images for my client. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-dont-open/52d53eff-aa93-4ed0-b2fa-4844a7d9c29b
  10. photos dont open

photos dont open: Hi, my photos don't open in windows 10. it shows pin in task bar but don't open. already reset the app didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-dont-open/3c95f74a-7ac5-4058-b82f-232e95385a46