Windows 10: Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...

Discus and support Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My daughter recently logged into my windows 10 computer to play minecraft. She did not sign me out of my account, but instead went on xbox live to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tangerine1705, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...

My daughter recently logged into my windows 10 computer to play minecraft. She did not sign me out of my account, but instead went on xbox live to login with her own account. Since then, my computer has had her email address marked as my own on my admin pc account and my computer has had the same background screen as her own personal pc even though she had not changed it . The original email address associated with my admin account was not of a windows domain, so I cannot use the Manage My Account option in settings on the windows website. The password to log into the account is the same as before; only the email has changed. How do I change the email back to the original email?

:)

tangerine1705, Dec 1, 2018
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Dec 1, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 1, 2018
  4. trickson Win User

Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...

Email hacked?

Same thing has been happening to me ! I changed my Email password and it has seemed to fix this problem . Try using a really hard password with capital letters and numbers . Mine was with MSN not yahoo ( Yet ) .

trickson, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...

1. Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email... - Similar Threads - Login email longer

2. How to change a Microsoft email login when you no longer have access to the original email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change a Microsoft email login when you no longer have access to the original email...: Upon getting another boring Microsoft operating system for a desktop computer several years ago, the system made me create a login to streamline everything ya know in Windows sign-in. Well, that *aol* e-mail address was terminated not long after and I've been trying to figure...
  3. email changed login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    email changed login: I tried to login on my computer. However, instead of logging in on my main email, it is asking to login on a different one and the main one was removed. I'm not familiar of the email. What should I do?...
  4. email changed login

email changed login: I tried to login on my computer. However, instead of logging in on my main email, it is asking to login on a different one and the main one was removed. I'm not familiar of the email. What should I do?...
  5. email changed login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    THERE IS AN EMAIL I SAW THAT IS NOT MINE, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?: i went to log in and of course there are the usual humps verify this and that but my God, kwhy does microsoft do that when I see an email that is not mine? I know the only two emails I have and it is not onewhat is worse it is prompting me to have TWO VERIFICATIONS WHGICH I...
  7. Email account is not Mine

Email account is not Mine: Somehow my daughters gmail inbox is showing when I sign into my gmail account on my computer. How do I have my inbox show and not my daughters in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-is-not-mine/01f42c76-c417-4a4c-8daa-10326a852148
  8. How to access and change admin login without password or email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to access and change admin login without password or email: My ex and I split up. He was the tech expert so he made an admin username and password on my Desktop. I'm trying to get the password from him to change that information. If I am unable to do so, is there a work around for that? I don't have access to his email so I don't...
  9. How do I change my email password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change my email password?: How do I change my email password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email/7dbf58d3-5632-460e-a1f7-16ac16bda6a8
  10. how do i change my email password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i change my email password: How do I change my email password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-password/5f0f79fe-cb77-4dde-8bbf-79005231a85a"