Windows 10: login error

Discus and support login error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft login errorthis is some thing iv'e been struggeling with I cant log on online servers like the hive or highpixel also my friends servers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Håvardhalle, Mar 19, 2020.

1. login error

Minecraft login errorthis is some thing iv'e been struggeling with​

I cant log on online servers like the hive or highpixel also my friends servers and get friends bcs of my account, so i try to fix it but it sends me to the wrong sites

And here is the question how should i fix this microsoft

:)

Håvardhalle, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Login error

Hello,

For us to provide better resolution about your Microsoft Account login concern, please help us answer these questions:

• Aside from booting your computer in Safe Mode, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • What changes have you made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Edjay Rust, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

login error

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

login error

1. login error - Similar Threads - login error

2. Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you try to log into your Origin account on Windows 10 and you encounter the Online login is currently unavailable error message, then […] This article Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  3. error when login in mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error when login in mail: there is an always showing error 0x8000000b when I login in mail. what does that mean ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-login-in-mail/f13c6d41-c29f-4369-9387-bfd06e8680c1
  4. Not able to login into windows using fingerprint, also Hello PIN is giving PIN Error...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login into windows using fingerprint, also Hello PIN is giving PIN Error...: I am not able to login in my laptop since last week using fingerprint option. Earlier it was working fine. The system is not recognizing my fingerprint and also not showing any error. I tried registering the finger print again but sensor does not proceeds further. It just...
  5. "Overflowed stack-based buffer" error in login UI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Overflowed stack-based buffer" error in login UI: [IMG] Windows appears to have force updated sometime today. I booted my computer up while out and about, and encountered a "stack overflow error" with explorer.EXE. I followed the following guide...
  6. LogIn Error and Data Synchronize Failed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LogIn Error and Data Synchronize Failed.: When I open my laptop for the first time the credential that I provide to login works correctly. But, when my laptop goes to the sleep due to unactivity the same credentials I provided didn't work though I know those were my accurate data. When I checked my Event viewer I...
  7. Kepp getting error code 0x800704cf whenever i try to login to programs with my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kepp getting error code 0x800704cf whenever i try to login to programs with my microsoft...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/r5zlx6z3tu241.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6489f7d811d57373b2298bcb5091efbba824292 submitted by /u/Naathaannn [link] [comments]...
  8. Unable to reach the Login Page of Win 10 - Error: WerFault.exe - Application error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to reach the Login Page of Win 10 - Error: WerFault.exe - Application error: Hi All, Dell Latitude E7270 We use a corporate image to setup our laptops. On one of our user in office, I am unable to reach the Login Page on Win 10. Our SSD HDDs are encrypted with Bitlocker. I was able to access the HDD via USB on my Laptop but was not able to open...
  9. Everytime I try to login to store I get this error Note: (account is already added to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I try to login to store I get this error Note: (account is already added to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Assem-Akl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duah6t/everytime_i_try_to_login_to_store_i_get_this/
  10. Error on login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error on login: After my system is logged in,it shows following error. Once we press OK button it will be gone, What is this and how can be it solved..? Windows cannot find 'c:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\WindowsApplication1.exe'. Make sure you typed name correctly, and then try again....