Windows 10: Login failed and the safe mode keeps giving me a white screen.

Discus and support Login failed and the safe mode keeps giving me a white screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So basically what had happend is Yesterday I was trying to install the new windows11 on my laptop,HP notebook Proccesor is celeronN4000 Graphic driver:... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MorrisWalker cordwell, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Login failed and the safe mode keeps giving me a white screen.

So basically what had happend is Yesterday I was trying to install the new windows11 on my laptop,HP notebook Proccesor is celeronN4000 Graphic driver: Intel UHD Graphics 600.And so what had happend is I left the laptop on over night starting at 11:59And I allowed the windows to install the window11, but when I woke up at 6:00 it was in the middle of undoing some changes" and then It opened up the login screen, So i went to try and login but when I pressed enter, It said "User Profile Service failed" So then I decide to do some Research on how to fix this issue and I found some methods, Howev

:)

MorrisWalker cordwell, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Login failed and the safe mode keeps giving me a white screen.

1. Login failed and the safe mode keeps giving me a white screen. - Similar Threads - Login failed safe

2. Safe mode doesn’t give me picture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe mode doesn’t give me picture: Hey. I am updating my GPU and i wanted to perform the DDU in safe mode through “msconfig” and when i try to turn my pc on I don’t get a picture. Looking forward for any help....
  3. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail: After initialization failed, a white screen appeared in Safe Mode. In addition, a message appears stating that the logon process by the User Profile Service failed and I cannot log on. Please let me know what to do....
  4. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail: After initialization failed, a white screen appeared in Safe Mode. In addition, a message appears stating that the logon process by the User Profile Service failed and I cannot log on. Please let me know what to do....
  5. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail

6. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.: I tried to perform a factory reset, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of the way through. Now I can't properly reset it or even log in. And on top of that, when I go into safety mode, it just shows a white screen with no...
  7. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.: I tried to perform a factory reset, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of the way through. Now I can't properly reset it or even log in. And on top of that, when I go into safety mode, it just shows a white screen with no...
  8. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.

9. Safe mode is still not working It keeps gving me a black screen and a white screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe mode is still not working It keeps gving me a black screen and a white screen.: Safe mode is not working and I need it to fix the login failed error.Can someone please help me? Because everytime I try to boot up safe mode it would give me a white screen and a black screen....
  10. Login failed in Safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login failed in Safe Mode: I could not login in to Windows 10 safe mode using the same pin I used to successfully login Windows 10 normal mode. I want to enter safe mode to remove bluetooth security tag which has popped up recently. What is the problem?...