Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40

Discus and support Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Working with dell xps 9360, recieved a login error that does not allow login in to the computer. It crashes until after some attempts the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wottem, Jul 31, 2018.

1. wottem Win User

Working with dell xps 9360, recieved a login error that does not allow login in to the computer. It crashes until after some attempts the computer restarts. Also the interface power section (shutdown/restart) will stop working and crash. Last week we have gone through complete windows reinstall for this issue, now it reappeared, though I was able to log after reset.

error details:
    Faulting application name: LogonUI.exe, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x5d557fa4
    Faulting module name: logoncontroller.dll, version: 10.0.17134.137, time stamp: 0x8cd68fe7
    Exception code: 0xc000001d
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000064c40
    Faulting process id: 0x1438
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\LogonUI.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\logoncontroller.dll

:)

wottem, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Rohit Siddegowda Win User

Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 31, 2018
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Login failure after LogonUI.exe crash on login. error 0000000000064c40 - Similar Threads - Login failure LogonUI

2. I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m stuck in a BSoD boot loop with the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, and it’s a really...: I use Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 3137, 64-bit computer, 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM (thought that would be relevant). The other day, I was playing a game right before we went out, and I pressed Alt and F4 frantically, but the game had frozen as a result of that, so I...
  3. Network driver does not work after win 10 update

Network driver does not work after win 10 update: Dont ask me to browse the community to find out how to fix it, this is not my responsibility! You microsoft so called "update" my windows and mess it up 4 times in 2 weeks. I needed to spend half working day to wait for the update and recover to previous build every time....
  4. Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...

Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error while updating to the latest...: I recently tried to update my 64-bit Windows 10 Pro to the latest version (currently my Win10 version is 1607) and I got this BSOD error: [ATTACH] After this Blue Screen of Death I waited for about 5 minutes and for some reason it did not reboot automatically. I tried to...
  5. Explorer crashing/slow and toolbar unclickable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer crashing/slow and toolbar unclickable: Hi ! I know it's kinf of a common issue but i've read so many threads on this and tried so many stuff but so far nothing is working. Let me explaine abit more in details whats happening. First it begin with my toolbar (with battery icon, volume icon, wifi icon etc)...
  6. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...
  7. Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update: Hi, I updated to KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) yesterday and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes of and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence or have any ideas? 116073
  8. 1803 update ... again fatal error !!!!!!!!

1803 update ... again fatal error !!!!!!!!: I april/may when I first installed this update it didn't work - I could NOT get connection to a computer in the network - it had worked for years befor the update. Back then I went back to "Privious biuld" and it worked again - and I set updating on halt for some time !...
  9. Disk error F drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk error F drive: What is a good fix to settle this error created by your windows upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/disk-error-f-drive/3d010cfb-3e24-4d7e-b811-16de463df631
  10. Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm QCA 9565 Bluetooth 4.5 getting Error 43 after 2 seconds on start: Recently, my Bluetooth Driver keeps on giving me an error with this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) I have a Dell Inspiron PC (the ones made in 2016 Christmas) and it's really interfering with my Headset that has Bluetooth....