Windows 10: Login failure

Discus and support Login failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey. I hope someone can help with my problem. Late at nifht i had an option to update and shutdown my computer so i did that. Today when i wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SjoerdJongejeugd, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Login failure

Hey.

I hope someone can help with my problem.

Late at nifht i had an option to update and shutdown my computer so i did that. Today when i wanted to get behind my computer i couldnt login, and said my password was wrong, then i wanted to reset it, but i got a message up that he couldt not connect so i changed the password trough my phone

Then i tried again but the new password didnt work so i saw i didnt have network and coulsnt find any either, so my computer has a new password he diesnt know about and i cant get network, does someone know how o fix this, i feel it is because of the uppdate but i am not sure, can someoke help? Please

:)

SjoerdJongejeugd, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Mikd Win User
    login failure

login failure: the user has not been granted the requested login type at this computer

4. St Alfred Win User

Login failure

Cannot create a new user account that can be login.

Michelle, I followed exactly all your steps and when in Safe Mode login to the new user account, the same error message about profile service failure appeared. What do you suggest next.

St Alfred, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Login failure

1. Login failure - Similar Threads - Login failure

2. Windows lock screen/login screen freeze and sometimes BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lock screen/login screen freeze and sometimes BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"...: Getting freezes where at the windows boot-up lock-screen or login screen if It doesn't freeze at the lockscreen simply won't respond to any of the inputs I give, key strokes, clicking to pressing ctrl+alt+del, the screen won't react.If I wait for a long time sometime the...
  3. Windows lock screen/login screen freeze and sometimes BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lock screen/login screen freeze and sometimes BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"...: Getting freezes where at the windows boot-up lock-screen or login screen if It doesn't freeze at the lockscreen simply won't respond to any of the inputs I give, key strokes, clicking to pressing ctrl+alt+del, the screen won't react.If I wait for a long time sometime the...
  4. Windows lock screen/login screen freeze and sometimes BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Login failure loop with "Something went wrong... We weren't able to set up your pin"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login failure loop with "Something went wrong... We weren't able to set up your pin": I'm stuck in a loop, with no help from the "recovery environment."Windows 11 - recently had an update.PIN - I did't set one, and usually used the "Skip for now" option to login. My problem is *exactly* as this issue here. Screen shots are the same, everything...
  6. Login failure loop with "Something went wrong... We weren't able to set up your pin"

Login failure loop with "Something went wrong... We weren't able to set up your pin": I'm stuck in a loop, with no help from the "recovery environment."Windows 11 - recently had an update.PIN - I did't set one, and usually used the "Skip for now" option to login. My problem is *exactly* as this issue here. Screen shots are the same, everything...
  7. Login failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  8. Login failure

Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  9. Windows login failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows login failure: After linking my Microsoft account, putting a pin restarting the laptop, I failed to log into the pc. At the windows sign in area, no text box appears and clicking on sign in takes you into a loop. Same issues persistent even in safe mode....
  10. Windows login failure

Windows login failure: After linking my Microsoft account, putting a pin restarting the laptop, I failed to log into the pc. At the windows sign in area, no text box appears and clicking on sign in takes you into a loop. Same issues persistent even in safe mode....