Windows 10: Login fingerprint and PIN

Discus and support Login fingerprint and PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer won't let me use my fingerprint of PIN to log in. When I hit "Forgot my PIN" I get a second screen that is blank.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RZ_993, Feb 15, 2021.

1. RZ_993 Win User

Login fingerprint and PIN

My computer won't let me use my fingerprint of PIN to log in. When I hit "Forgot my PIN" I get a second screen that is blank.

:)

RZ_993, Feb 15, 2021

2. cant login with pin or fingerprint

Hello, I bought a new laptop a few days ago. Everything works normally when i set a fingerprint or a pin and it works normally when it wwant authentication on a mirosoft store, but my login to windows does not work. pin login is not displayed at all and
    when i try use the fingerprint it makes sound like it is not the correct fingerprint and i have to login with my password. (i have a TPM chip inside and i tried to erase memory but it didnt work. and a have no errors)

this is the website with the notebook: HP ProBook 455 G7, stříbrná Servisní pohotovost – vylepšený servis PC a NTB ZDARMA + Kuki TV na 2 měsíce zdarma

Honza Obst, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Fingerprint and pin login not working

After changing my email address on my Microsoft account, the old email address still appears on my Windows 10 sign in screen.

However I find I am now unable to log in with my fingerprint or pin. I can only log in by typing the password. I get this error message:

"You can't sign in to your device right now. Try the last password you used on this device."

I attempted to change the account to a local account and when I do I get this error message:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong. Your Microsoft account wasn't changed to a local account. Code 0x80004005"

Any suggestions on how to get my Microsoft login to reflect my new email address and restore my ability to log in with fingerprint and pin?

Zac Mutrux, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Login fingerprint and PIN

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Login fingerprint and PIN

1. Login fingerprint and PIN - Similar Threads - Login fingerprint PIN

2. I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?: I am unable to login into my laptop using my fingerprint and pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-with-my-fingerprint-and-pin/0885eb92-52aa-4cb1-a68a-3882ffcdec68
  3. I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to login with my fingerprint and pin ?: I am unable to login into my laptop using my fingerprint and pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-with-my-fingerprint-and-pin/0885eb92-52aa-4cb1-a68a-3882ffcdec68
  4. Login windows11 ไม่ได้ ทั้งpin และ fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login windows11 ไม่ได้ ทั้งpin และ fingerprint: ฉันไปเปิด service ใน system configทั้งหมด แล้วrestartเครื่อง จากนั้นฉันloginไม่ได้เลย ทั้งลายนิ้วมือก็สแกนไม่ได้ pinก็ขึ้นให้ set up pin แต่พอกดไปมันขึ้นว่า โหลดแอปในstore พอกด yes ก็ไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้น ทำอย่างไรดี มีข้อความนี้ขึ้นมาด้วย system detected an overrun of a...
  5. Fingerprint login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fingerprint login: Hello trying to get finger print login to work again. Yesterday it was working fine today it isn't. I can't get anything to work what do i do? I cannot even get a hold of anyone with microsoft on this matter over the phone and there is no dust in my finger print scan spot. I...
  6. How to disable PIN or Fingerprint login?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable PIN or Fingerprint login?: How can I turn off login pin or fingerprint? [Original Title: Log on] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-pin-or-fingerprint-login/e0e3c77f-00e7-4091-82b9-87db51da470e
  7. cant login with pin or fingerprint

cant login with pin or fingerprint: Hello, I bought a new laptop a few days ago. Everything works normally when i set a fingerprint or a pin and it works normally when it wwant authentication on a mirosoft store, but my login to windows does not work. pin login is not displayed at all and when i try use the...
  8. Pin fingerprint login but no account no network

Pin fingerprint login but no account no network: I was not able to log on to laptop w fingerprint nor pin. Was able to log on with microsoft account password. it does not have available networks, no internet it does not have account info where i could reset pin I have added a local account with password and security...
  9. How to turn off password/pin/fingerprint at login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off password/pin/fingerprint at login?: I've had this PC for a few months now after having a MacBook. On the MacBook, I could make it so I could completely bypass a login screen and never have to enter a password when the computer went to sleep or was closed. I can't turn this off on my PC. I've tried used the...
  10. Fingerprint Login

Fingerprint Login: I got a new Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL and the fingerprint login stopped working after a day. I get a message saying "your credentials could not be verified" It looks like the scanner is fine. It lights up and recognizes my account but then give me the error above. I then have to...