Windows 10: Login from sleep problem.

Discus and support Login from sleep problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been having a problem login back in from sleep mode on my Acer laptop. Sometimes when I try to log back into Windows when my laptop is in sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Winuser Win User

Login from sleep problem.

I have been having a problem login back in from sleep mode on my Acer laptop. Sometimes when I try to log back into Windows when my laptop is in sleep mode I get a 0x80280100 error message. When I get this error I have to either use my password or restart my laptop. I have done clean installs(for other reasons) and I still get this occasional error message. I have tried uninstalling the TPM 2.0 driver so Windows could reinstall it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

:)

Winuser, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 25, 2019
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Login from sleep problem.

Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Login from sleep problem.

1. Login from sleep problem. - Similar Threads - Login sleep problem

2. Sleep and Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep and Login: when i open my laptop 2 weeks old, acer it just shows my lock screen. no login no asking for the pin, just my wallpaper. ive tried shutting and reopening and restarting it but i cant do anything because i can only see my lockscreen. can someone help me with this?...
  3. Sleep and Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep and Login: when i open my laptop 2 weeks old, acer it just shows my lock screen. no login no asking for the pin, just my wallpaper. ive tried shutting and reopening and restarting it but i cant do anything because i can only see my lockscreen. can someone help me with this?...
  4. Upgrade from w7,login problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from w7,login problem: Trying to upgrade from w7 to w10. Login doesnt give local (User/Pass) option. Dont want a microsoft account,any ideas please. 179862
  5. problem waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    problem waking from sleep: Hi Ive recently upgraded from win 10 ver1803 to version 1903 since then i am having issues with the computer not recovering from sleep mode. it tries to wake up, black screen, then it shuts down and restarts. I get event id 41 in event viewer[ATTACH]...
  6. Boot Problem and Wake from Sleep Problem

Boot Problem and Wake from Sleep Problem: Some, but not all, of the time when I boot the machine I get a message stating that overclocking failed. I have never tried to overclock the machine. The temporary fix appears to be to press F1 to configure, do nothing, press F10 to exit, get a message telling me I have...
  7. Occasionally can't login after wake from sleep

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Occasionally can't login after wake from sleep: Hi there, First my computer: ASUS laptop Vivobook S551LB i5-4200u 750GB HDD windows 10 As topic my computer occasionally fail to login after wake from sleep. After the password is typed, it load a while then jump back to lockscreen. The chance is low (It feels...
  8. Problems waking from sleep state

Problems waking from sleep state: Fresh install of Windows 10 Pro x64 has an issue waking from sleep. Moving mouse/pressing keyboard wakes the computer, and once desktop displays, the mouse and keyboard does not function and ethernet has red X. Mouse is wireless (USB transceiver) and switching USB ports will...
  9. Problems with Instantly Resuming from Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Instantly Resuming from Sleep: Ok, I have a problem that (AFAIK) no one else on any of the forums (and forum sites) I have visited seem to having. As per the title, I am sure you can see that it is related to my laptop going to sleep. The Problem: My Dell XPS 15 (9550) seems to go to sleep properly...
  10. Cannot wakeup from sleep without login - PRO

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot wakeup from sleep without login - PRO: I know the ability to remove the lockscreen has been disabled, but I also no longer am unable to wake from sleep without using a password, even though I can autologin. The option to remove it has gone! Is this just me? Have gone back to a local account without a...