Windows 10: Login in in my acount on my new PC

Discus and support Login in in my acount on my new PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Best, I tried to connect my account to my new pc. It asks for my email and my password to login into my Microsoft account. But then it asks for a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alexander van der Grift, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Login in in my acount on my new PC

Best,

I tried to connect my account to my new pc. It asks for my email and my password to login into my Microsoft account. But then it asks for a second time my password. And after filling in the exact same password it says its the wrong password. Please help.

Login in in my acount on my new PC 8fe4755b-df8d-416a-bb98-e1a069a95f11?upload=true.png

Alexander,

:)

Alexander van der Grift, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Just bought PC and can't login

I just bought a new Samsung laptop. Went through the setup. Skipped the part on creating a microsoft acount. Set my password for the laptop. Played around for a while and every thing worked great. Shut down PC. Got on this morning and couldn't log in. I know what my password is but I tried every other password I have ever used and can't get in. Booted to Bios to changed priority to boot to USB so I could hack the password, but there is no USB option. Went through all the articles I could find on the web but found no solution.

Any Suggestions? Is it really asking me for a microsoft account login instead of my laptop login?

Thanks

madgreek65, Aug 18, 2019
  4. maro_alk Win User

Login in in my acount on my new PC

windows 10 administration user acount

thanks for your respons

It is strange if the guest acount is not supportd anymore you still can find it in the settings, even there is a groupe named guests.

I already did more a less what you advised, besides that i made the new user member of the group guests. It definetely behaves different from a normal user now. window comes with the message a guest cannot use OneDrive, so the guest properties are recognized.

so is this a feature or a bug?

Now the question how to set up the new acount in such a way that the user has almost no rights. any advise is welcome

regards martin

maro_alk, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Login in in my acount on my new PC

1. Login in in my acount on my new PC - Similar Threads - Login acount

2. login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login: Something happened, Your PIN isn't available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login/3aabddcc-c743-4a31-968b-31c49e451e7a
  3. login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login: Something happened, Your PIN isn't available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login/3aabddcc-c743-4a31-968b-31c49e451e7a
  4. Onedrive login not working

Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  5. Login to windows 11 store with business acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to windows 11 store with business acount: I've been using the MSFT store to download apps e.g., the Teams App for a long time.For a few days, the store has been opening a log-in window whenever I try to download something.My business account office 365/Azure AD account no longer works to log in.It says "We couldn't...
  6. Login to windows 11 store with business acount

Login to windows 11 store with business acount: I've been using the MSFT store to download apps e.g., the Teams App for a long time.For a few days, the store has been opening a log-in window whenever I try to download something.My business account office 365/Azure AD account no longer works to log in.It says "We couldn't...
  7. My keyboard can not type any letter on window screen like setting , login acount,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard can not type any letter on window screen like setting , login acount,...: i can copy some word by my mouse but cannot type . but can type on others sceen like this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-can-not-type-any-letter-on-window/8d29017f-1707-4416-9b1f-5970f6d9d2e3
  8. My keyboard can not type any letter on window screen like setting , login acount,...

My keyboard can not type any letter on window screen like setting , login acount,...: i can copy some word by my mouse but cannot type . but can type on others sceen like this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-can-not-type-any-letter-on-window/8d29017f-1707-4416-9b1f-5970f6d9d2e3
  9. Solved - User acount missing but data and login are still there?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Solved - User acount missing but data and login are still there?: Hi there, i have what i feel is a unique problem here. my user acount has seemed to disapear in explorer, and the Desktop has had all the icons normally there missing. however i can still log into the acount its the only user profile and if i go too explorer and type...
  10. User acount missing but data and login are still there?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User acount missing but data and login are still there?: Hi there, i have what i feel is a unique problem here. my user acount has seemed to disapear in explorer, and the Desktop has had all the icons normally there missing. however i can still log into the acount its the only user profile and if i go too explorer and type...