Windows 10: Login in Windows10

Discus and support Login in Windows10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am the sole user of my Laptop PC and the sole administrator. I do not need the security of a "Password" when I boot up for a new session or revive... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IoanBent, Sep 4, 2019.

1. IoanBent Win User

Login in Windows10

I am the sole user of my Laptop PC and the sole administrator. I do not need the security of a "Password" when I boot up for a new session or revive from sleep. How do I remove this impediment and speed up access to a session?

:)

IoanBent, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Cannot login with new Password Windows10

Hello,

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue.

• Do you receive any error message?

I would suggest you to reset Microsoft account password and then try to login.

Refer:

Reset your password

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Login in Windows10

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Login in Windows10

1. Login in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Login Windows10

2. Additional User.domain profile creation after the login on Windows10 Machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Additional User.domain profile creation after the login on Windows10 Machine: Problem Statement: Additional User.Domain profile folder creation after the login on Windows10 Machine.When we login to the machine, Windows create an additional folder with domain extension.for an example a user User1 login to a machine which is in domain called contoso,...
  3. Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...: I attempt recovery of a windows10 PC by Resetting Windows on it, selecting deletion of all personal files. At restart I attempted to login to my Profile, which the machine had remembered and was the only choice presented to me. Upon both entry of correct PIN and upon entry of...
  4. Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...: I attempt recovery of a windows10 PC by Resetting Windows on it, selecting deletion of all personal files. At restart I attempted to login to my Profile, which the machine had remembered and was the only choice presented to me. Upon both entry of correct PIN and upon entry of...
  5. Problem with Login After Windows10 Recovery - Reset using local storage due to Remembered...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows10 Login Error Microsoft Account Password Wrong Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10 Login Error Microsoft Account Password Wrong Error: Hi,I am unable to login to my Laptop using Microsoft Credentials. Every time I login it says " Other User : Password incorrect please reset... ".I have reset my password multiple times and also did a windows reset, but the problem still persists..Please help me with a...
  7. Windows10 Login Error Microsoft Account Password Wrong Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 Login Error Microsoft Account Password Wrong Error: Hi,I am unable to login to my Laptop using Microsoft Credentials. Every time I login it says " Other User : Password incorrect please reset... ".I have reset my password multiple times and also did a windows reset, but the problem still persists..Please help me with a...
  8. Windows10 Login Error Microsoft Account Password Wrong Error

9. Can't login into my Microsoft account Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login into my Microsoft account Windows10: Hello!Today I turned on my pc and something simply unbelievable happened.I didn't notice any update installation message, nonetheless I noticed a slighty different login screen: under my name there is now a "sign in" text without button that when pressed opens a new big box...
  10. Can't login into my Microsoft account Windows10

Can't login into my Microsoft account Windows10: Hello!Today I turned on my pc and something simply unbelievable happened.I didn't notice any update installation message, nonetheless I noticed a slighty different login screen: under my name there is now a "sign in" text without button that when pressed opens a new big box...